'12 GA WR Keithon Redding

Oh boy
aefc9d5a-7be8-a6e6.jpg

Is this real, Lawson??

This.. Now he's acting like he is surprised and Dooley screwed him over..

Dooley addressed this indirectly today.

What he said of all programs concerning academic risks is even more true of UT right now.

It will be pretty common knowledge for anyone who recruits him why UT dropped him. They will all know he's a higher risk player.

According to The Kentucky Sports Report, Tee Martin is hot on his trail. Are admission standards any less for one SEC school from another? That just wouldn't make a lot of sense to me

According to The Kentucky Sports Report, Tee Martin is hot on his trail. Are admission standards any less for one SEC school from another? That just wouldn't make a lot of sense to me

Admission stds are different but I think the SEC has some minimums too.

UK can afford to go after him. If he can make it in school then they get a player who wouldn't give them the time of day under better circumstances. If he misses then it was worth the shot. They rarely get players of his caliber coming out of HS without gambling. The few they've gotten have been burned by being surrounded by subpar players.

Its becoming pretty darn hard to get into Tenn especially with the bare minimum of NCAA qualifications. Also ky can afford to take a risk on a kid getting in to school after NSD. Tenn has to many good options to take that risk on this kid.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Funny. Everyone dogging D. Jacobs for lying to our coaches, in the next sentence defend our coach for not having the balls to call a recruit and tell him what's up. Good God.

They are allotted a certain amount of calls. Use them wisely. Blame the NCAA here if you want, they make the rules, and the rule encouraged this situation.

Missouri, Louisville, Miss State, Ole Miss, & UK are the schools after him.

This should tell you right here this kid was not any kind of a difference maker whatsoever. I never understood them taking commitments from him or Henderson.

I knew they'd eventually drop Henderson for sure. His film wasn't good at all IMO for what you need in the SEC at Linebacker. All film looks decent if you're a high school player that has a few D-1 offers but he was in no way an SEC Caliber talent. He lacked size, speed and athletic ability in a major way for this level of football.

Funny. Everyone dogging D. Jacobs for lying to our coaches, in the next sentence defend our coach for not having the balls to call a recruit and tell him what's up. Good God.

You don't know what communication took place between the 2 parties. You just take the kid's version and puked out your comments. This is a kid who didn't have the sense to take the test, and you whole heartedly believe him.

You don't know what communication took place between the 2 parties. You just take the kid's version and puked out your comments. This is a kid who didn't have the sense to take the test, and you whole heartedly believe him.

If I were going to trust in something that has been said I would tend to go with what the actual recruit said over someone on a message board who has no idea at all of what went down. At least that makes sense to me.

Tennessee doesn't even factor a SOLE ACT score. You get SUPER SCORED! According to UT I have a 31 on my ACT. Highest sole score I got was 28. Means they take the highest score out of the sub-categories and use all the highest ones. If you can't get in with that... man.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back