'12 GA WR Keithon Redding

Do you mean that he needs to work on his blocking? I watched DR take more big hits this year than I can remember a player ever taking. He got up laughing each time, and some of those times the defender was still laying on the ground. Just wondering what you meant, not trying to be a jackass.

ZR not DR. :detective:

Reactions: 1 person
Do you mean that he needs to work on his blocking? I watched DR take more big hits this year than I can remember a player ever taking. He got up laughing each time, and some of those times the defender was still laying on the ground. Just wondering what you meant, not trying to be a jackass.

We were talking about ZR not DR. Read the guy I quoted for context.

Oh he gets open. But there's that small, insignificant matter of catching that slippery pigskin!

Indeed, if they actually threw it to him and he could get the butter off his fingers, Zach would be a valuable part of the receiving corp. He does actually make some very, very impressive catches at times, it's just that there's only 2 or 3 of those a season...

Keithon needs to do what us best for him.

If c Patterson and pig and croom make it unlikely for him to get the pt he wants he might be happier at ole miss.

Changes in recruiting work both ways.

Hope this kid comes in and makes all of you who doubt this kid look stupid. Keithon is a baller, and he'll show you.

Hope this kid comes in and makes all of you who doubt this kid look stupid. Keithon is a baller, and he'll show you.

He's a decent prospect I just think Quinshad Davis is a bit better for a possesion WR. I think Bowles is better as the physical playmaker. Of course you know I really like the pocket rocket Pig Howard at WR(maybe the biggest playmaker out of the bunch). It is what it is. He doesn't need to come here and have to transfer.

If you know who you are talking about, then everybody else should know...but if they don't, then they can backtrack.

Talk about late to the party. You are about a week or two late on that convo. As far as Redding goes, you have got to have guys like him. Guys that are willing to be the garbage men. And I don't mean that in any way as a insult, it is actually a compliment. I remember years ago Bama had a guy named Farmer on their BB team who wasn't great at anything, but he always seemed to get the most important rebounds, steals, putbacks and open layups from being smart and hustling downcourt. If it wasn't for that guy, Bama would not have had the season they did. These guys are the equivalent of what epicmealtime calls "Meat Glue".

Talk about late to the party. You are about a week or two late on that convo. As far as Redding goes, you have got to have guys like him. Guys that are willing to be the garbage men. And I don't mean that in any way as a insult, it is actually a compliment. I remember years ago Bama had a guy named Farmer on their BB team who wasn't great at anything, but he always seemed to get the most important rebounds, steals, putbacks and open layups from being smart and hustling downcourt. If it wasn't for that guy, Bama would not have had the season they did. These guys are the equivalent of what epicmealtime calls "Meat Glue".

It's true; reason being that after a thread gets so long, I often start at the most recent post and read backwards until getting where it ended the last time I was on it. Many's the time I read through a page or two without seeing antecedents for all of the pronouns. Sometimes it never comes clear. Personally, I try to get a name or initial into a post, so folks don't have to go through that all the time. Not trying to be a post-madonna.

I didn't much care for the little vid of Keithon's that I watched, because he looked slow. But that's not much to go on, and numerous people well familiar with him say that KR is a baller. The coaches and a few ex-players like the guy, and MzTerry says he is monster, with legit 4.5 speed. Bottom line, I trust the coaching staff's decisions.

Last edited:
I'd trade Redding for Quinshad Davis.

+1

I think they're the same type of WR and Davis is just better at it

I don't mean to disrespect a current commit but I also think our ultimate goal is and always should be to sign teh absolute best players we can at every position...

Either drop Redding for Davis or ask Bullock to walk on so we have room for him....but defintely don't pass on him because you don't have room....that would be crazy

VN Store

Back