'12 GA S Paris Head

Paris Head has plans to make it to the Georgia Tech camp. “I will do what it takes to get an offer from Georgia Tech.”

There are other schools that have entered the recruitment for Paris.”I have a few others that I am hearing from a lot. Boston College,Illinois,Vanderbilt, Penn State, Tennessee, Louisiana Tech, and Middle Tennessee State are the ones”

The visits will continue for Paris during the spring. “I will be going to Georgia tomorrow and I will also visit, Boston College, Illinois, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and Penn State. Also I will be attending the spring game at Georgia Tech.”
- Scout

Sounded like he really liked the GT visit.

Things are looking up for the Georgia prospect who said Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Arkansas, Penn State, Illinois, Clemson and Middle Tennessee State are showing lots of interest.
-Rivals.

Head is currently up to 8 offers. Says he will get his GT offer after he camps there. California could offer soon as well. UT coaches are interested, but haven't contacted him yet.

"I have eight offers from Louisiana Tech, Arkansas State, FIU, Memphis, Vanderbilt, Boston College, Louisville and Illinois," Head said. "Georgia Tech will offer me after camp. California could be offering soon too. My coach tells me that Tennessee and Nebraska are very interested but they haven't contacted me yet."
-GT09.

I'm telling you guys. Vandy is doing some work right now.

Doing some work for Vandy and doing some work are two differant things...

This is by far their best start that I can remember and they don't have a single 4* yet...

Let's keep it in perspective

This is by far their best start that I can remember and they don't have a single 4* yet...

Thank you for for bringing reality back to this thread. :good!:

According to Scout they do.....Josh Dawson 4 star DE

According to Scout they do.....Josh Dawson 4 star DE

Yeah and they have 3 according to ESPN...

Most posters around here stick to Rivals...which IMO is by far the best recruiting site...and they have 0 there...

To put it in perspective...the number of 4*'s we landed last year (12) was 4x the total number of 4*'s that they've landed in the 9 year history of Rivals

Yeah and they have 3 according to ESPN...

Most posters around here stick to Rivals...which IMO is by far the best recruiting site...and they have 0 there...

To put it in perspective...the number of 4*'s we landed last year (12) was 4x the total number of 4*'s that they've landed in the 9 year history of Rivals

True they have sucked hard @ recruiting in the past. Pretty good start this year though

Committed to Vandy today, per Chad Simmons

Either these players are afraid of competition, or Vandy is cheating. I can understand someone like Miss. St. getting better because they invest into the program and have shown they can be competitive at times, but Vandy has D2 facilities and has not been competitive in over 30 years. Am I the only one that thinks something does not add up?

Coach Franklin reminds me of Bruce Pearl. There is a lot of energy around that program right now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It seems that everyone feels if they keep down playing what vandy is doing on the recruiting trail, maybe it's not happening. ESPN(Newberg) just wrote an article about how vandy has NEVER recruited this well and he feels they are in on several more big time players they have a great chance with. I wonder if this board would go into chaos if all a sudden Jelks, Kimbrow, and Redmond all picked Vandy? "It's Only June" "We didn't want them anyway". Vandy Sucks!

VN Store

Back