'12 GA S Paris Head

Has he done something recently?

IDK to be honest. I know he thought Illinois and Georgia Tech were close to offering. Don't know where that stands. Things are just really starting to take off for him. Buford has so many players in the 2012 class, I guess he's had to wait his turn.

IDK to be honest. I know he thought Illinois and Georgia Tech were close to offering. Don't know where that stands. Things are just really starting to take off for him. Buford has so many players in the 2012 class, I guess he's had to wait his turn.

Why only 7 posts in 3 years? Just curious.

Why only 7 posts in 3 years? Just curious.

I don't really like the format of this board to be honest. Don't really like going to page 89 of a thread to get the latest news. By that time, the thread has been hi jacked a thousand times. I'm mainly a lurker on this board. Just a personal preference.

I don't really like the format of this board to be honest. Don't really like going to page 89 of a thread to get the latest news. By that time, the thread has been hi jacked a thousand times. I'm mainly a lurker on this board. Just a personal preference.

Nothing wrong with that.

So you're saying you're not a Devrin Young fan?

Looking at the Rivals profile on the kid, it is laughable. It says 6ft1 over 200 lbs, this kid is barely 5'10" when I saw him and is probably 160 lbs. He probably had put on some size since then but 3 inches and 40 plus lbs?

Looking at the Rivals profile on the kid, it is laughable. It says 6ft1 over 200 lbs, this kid is barely 5'10" when I saw him and is probably 160 lbs. He probably had put on some size since then but 3 inches and 40 plus lbs?

It is kinda weird but not uncommon for someone 16-17
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Rivals says 170 lbs. they always measure high so maybe he's 5'11 or so and put on an inch or so... and he def could have put on 10 lbs

Unless you see a little check mark next to the number, Rivals hasn't measured anything. It's just what they've been told, more than likely by the recruit themself.

fyi.... I spoke to some Buford football prospect at a basketball game on Friday. They all hold Tennessee in high regard. Dooley spoke at their championship banquet and left a good impression. Coach Joseph was there as well. On the other hand, UGA is slipping with these guys. I'm not sure what's up with that, but not one of them mentioned UGA as a possible destination. That seems to be the vibe with a lot of Gwinnett kids it seems. We need to take advantage that.

BTW, Head is every bit of 6'1.

That's good to hear gwinnett. I hope Dillon Lee and Vadal Alexander are included in that group.

That's good to hear gwinnett. I hope Dillon Lee and Vadal Alexander are included in that group.

They both like Tennessee a lot but we're trailing LSU for Alexander and Alabama for Lee. Alabama is in Buford heavy. They've offered Alexander, Lee and Frietag and they are recruiting actively recruiting Head.

They both like Tennessee a lot but we're trailing LSU for Alexander and Alabama for Lee. Alabama is in Buford heavy. They've offered Alexander, Lee and Frietag and they are recruiting actively recruiting Head.

I'd heard the same about Lee. Do you know if Tennessee has any interest in Frietag? We need TE's and he has a good offer list already.

He will be a lot better as he matures. If he uses the leaping ability more on defense he'll be real trouble for a passing game.

Per 247:
Defensive back Paris Head from Buford (Ga.) High School, who grew up a Tennessee fan, says his trip to Knoxville on Saturday to attend the Vols' scrimmage was "probably the best visit I've been on so far."

Doing a interview with him now. Excellent kid.

Boston College, Penn State and Illinois will offer soon if they haven't already. Georgia Tech is very high on him as well. He'll be a national recruit by the summer.

Illinois offered.

VN Store

Back