'12 GA RB Quenshaun Watson - (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt his offer from us is immediately commitable..... it just doesnt make sense wih our numbers crunch. We will see i guess......

FWIW Watson is the same height & weight as Chris Rainey & also has a faster 100M time. (UFs Track & Field site has Raineys personal best 100M at 10.66)

Now if Watson has the talent of Rainey has yet to be seen.

Reactions: 1 person
Staff is very interested in Que. His offer is committable. Dooley recruits certain players to fit defined roles. Que is an ideal scatback.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Staff is very interested in Que. His offer is committable. Dooley recruits certain players to fit defined roles. Que is an ideal scatback.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Some have talked about Howard as if he will play the same role Devrin plays for us...a role that it appears they are looking at Watson for now..

Is the serious recruitment of Watson and us still leading for and feeling good about Howard a sign that the coaches think Howard is a WR all the way?

I always thought Howard was, anyway? Having more Devrin type players littering the offense cannot hurt.

Que has great vision, which serves him well as a RB. Howard is a WR and is being recruited as such. The staff's interest in Que has no implications on Howard's recruitment.

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbtFUJBRmE[/youtube]

Lane 4. Skip ahead to 3:30 unless you like watching track athletes lining up.

He runs fast enough to win this event, usually. Serious Div-1 speed.

Quenshaun Watson - GATFXC.COM

I know it was mentioned that he runs a 10.5 100 meter. How does that correlate to the 40??
If we miss on Pender, Watson looks to bring speed to the backfield.

Or, any speed for that matter, besides D Moore in a long time. I agree; however, having a weapon like this at your disposal is a plus.

They both bring speed. Pender is bigger, but both are explosive--Something we currently do not have in the backfield.

I did not say they were the same type of back. I paired them because it appears that they are the best shots we have ATP.

:hi:

I thought you were implying that the staff was going after a RB like Watson because we were likely to miss on Pender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back