'12 GA RB Mike Davis (USCe commit)

Looks like Todd Gurley will be announcing for UGA next Friday. Means UGA would have Keith Marshall and Gurley at RB for this recruiting class.

This makes it very unlikely that Mike Davis will also choose UGA.

ATP it looks like South Carolina will pick up Davis.

Looks like Todd Gurley will be announcing for UGA next Friday. Means UGA would have Keith Marshall and Gurley at RB for this recruiting class.

This makes it very unlikely that Mike Davis will also choose UGA.

ATP it looks like South Carolina will pick up Davis.

I like your prediction. We have been in on Gurley for a long time. I really like Davis but I just don't see him ending up in Athens.

Josh Ward @Josh_Ward 8m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
RT @Mike28davis: They gave us new adidas shoes and I got Eric berry to sign them !!

Hopefully EB got in his ear! Errr

I was curious about this so i went to check it out and this is what i found. He said EB is now following Davis and Davis Tweeted about it, also asked if Eb was gonna be at the game EB said yes. Also ran across this on the twitter. This might be good for us.

Attachments

• eric and mike..jpg
    eric and mike..jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: 2 people
UGA fans on Rivals are still very confident in landing Davis. As well as Gurley. I see no way they pull Keith Marshall, Mike Davis, and Todd Gurley at RB. Stranger things have happened though.

UGA fans on Rivals are still very confident in landing Davis. As well as Gurley. I see no way they pull Keith Marshall, Mike Davis, and Todd Gurley at RB. Stranger things have happened though.

The players would have to be stupid to think that three big time rb recruits, plus one sophomore 5* guy could share time and coexist peacefully in the backfield.

The players would have to be stupid to think that three big time rb recruits, plus one sophomore 5* guy could share time and coexist peacefully in the backfield.

Not to mention they have the #1 rb in the country committed for next year. No way they get Davis and Gurley. Good chance they get neither.

VN Store

Back