'12 GA LB Khalid Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Im so Motivated Im free to any college right now..yu gotta future All American right here Heisman Trophy winner" - His next tweet.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They told him at the camp that they like him but that they are looking for someone special. To me that means, you're a possibility. We want to see what else is out there and be selective.

They told him at the camp that they like him but that they are looking for someone special. To me that means, you're a possibility. We want to see what else is out there and be selective.

Sounds good. Glad they are trying to get better talent.

Who knows they may offer Henderson after completing all the camps. I'm sure there are a lot of prospects they want to see before settling in on their targets. I imagine that the board is going to be fluid. Some of these kids come out of no where and shine, so the evaluations and priorities have to change.

And that's good that they are up front and honest with him. I like the fact that we a are being more selective.

We need a couple big time LB's in this class and then a couple guys like Khalid who are up and coming...we need 4 at least.

Good pickup IMO.

Great news! Really like the kid's potential! I think he's going to blow up this year.

I've been here long enough to know the inevitable repsonses that are going to occur about Henderson's offer list and Rivals rating...

Those of you who feel inclined to say those things need to watch this video:

YouTube - ‪Khalid Henderson (Recruiting Video)‬‏

Big, athletic, versatile...can rush the QB, cover, and play the run game sideline to sideline...

I implore anyone who wants to focus on his rating and offer list to watch this video and form their own opinion...I've got a feeling the offer list thing won't be an issue for long

Yep and his offer list is pitiful. How good is he really?

He was MVP at a Camp in Atlanta and we all know what kind of sick talent they have around there. Plus our Coachs see he has loads of talent and is blowing up. We have some of the best talent and character evaluators in the business and if our coach's offer he must be solid. Im excited we need LB's bad.

I've been here long enough to know the inevitable repsonses that are going to occur about Henderson's offer list and Rivals rating...

Those of you who feel inclined to say those things need to watch this video:

YouTube - ‪Khalid Henderson (Recruiting Video)‬‏

Big, athletic, versatile...can rush the QB, cover, and play the run game sideline to sideline...

I implore anyone who wants to focus on his rating and offer list to watch this video and form their own opinion...I've got a feeling the offer list thing won't be an issue for long

But he isn't a 5 star. We wont be number 1 in recruiting

The offer list bothers me, but the coaches have been pretty good at judging talent in ATL.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He was MVP at a Camp in Atlanta and we all know what kind of sick talent they have around there. Plus our Coachs see he has loads of talent and is blowing up. We have some of the best talent and character evaluators in the business and if our coach's offer he must be solid. Im excited we need LB's bad.

What camp was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back