'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

If Jacobs, Sentimore, and a RB or McCullers commit in the next week or so. Will there be any spots left come Jan. 13th? It could be a big weekend, with no chance of news after.

If Jacobs, Sentimore, and a RB or McCullers commit in the next week or so. Will there be any spots left come Jan. 13th? It could be a big weekend, with no chance of news after.

Room will be made for the recruits on OV's that weekend if they want to be Vols.

Kid has a very impressive offer list and is the #10 dt out there get him here and seal the deal dooley. Do work!!!

Still coming to visit the University of Tennessee?
Better?
Merry Christmas to you!

Yup :)

Okay...
If we get McCullers and one of Tomlinson or Shanks or Kirven, wow just wow!

Or better, McCullers and 2 of Tomlinson, Shanks, or Kirven... Suddenly we have quality and depth at DT!
Allows Miller to go back to DE and suddenly our front 4 have true depth and immediate upgrades in quality.

Snowball to avalanhe effect here... Front 4 depth means full out effort for 20-25 plays per player per game rather than holding back cause they have to play almost every defensive snap and still being gassed at the end of the game. More 3 and outs...lbs, cbs, and safeties look better too. Allows more stunts, blitzes, open defensive playbook....

Can you tell I am a true Vol football optimist? All our coaches need is quality AND depth then we will see a Tennessee football team that lives up to our expectations!

Still coming to visit the University of Tennessee?
Better?
Merry Christmas to you!

Yup :)

Okay...
If we get McCullers and one of Tomlinson or Shanks or Kirven, wow just wow!

Or better, McCullers and 2 of Tomlinson, Shanks, or Kirven... Suddenly we have quality and depth at DT!
Allows Miller to go back to DE and suddenly our front 4 have true depth and immediate upgrades in quality.

Snowball to avalanhe effect here... Front 4 depth means full out effort for 20-25 plays per player per game rather than holding back cause they have to play almost every defensive snap and still being gassed at the end of the game. More 3 and outs...lbs, cbs, and safeties look better too. Allows more stunts, blitzes, open defensive playbook....

Can you tell I am a true Vol football optimist? All our coaches need is quality AND depth then we will see a Tennessee football team that lives up to our expectations!

I prefer McCullers and TWO of Kirven, Shanks and Tomlinson. If we do not get two of those three, I would be willing to look at the kid from Humbolt instead if his academics are ok, but either way it would be nice to add to the DT Christmas present for our D-Line.

Hope everyone here had a very merry Christmas.

mlsoft

does ut even have a chance with this kid? i thought he either clemson or florida.

For a while it has been GT and UA for him. I have not seen it any different, but those 2 are his leaders. Others may be still going after him though and still have a chance.

Reactions: 1 person
Alabama & GT are his top 2. If Alabama doesnt have room he will likely end up at GT, Tennessee is still trying to get him to visit in January.

Reactions: 2 people
We only get mccullers and shanks in my opinion. That'd be a great haul still. Coaches need to sell our stadium and early PT to Shanks and he's ours.

For a while it has been GT and UA for him. I have not seen it any different, but those 2 are his leaders. Others may be still going after him though and still have a chance.

thanks tw and jmoore, i got him mixed up with another recruit(DT bullard is who i was thinking of).

Last edited:
Hope you had a great Christmas as well. How are we looking for Tomlinson?? Really hope we can pull Davis. Bryson would be ok as well.
Edit: nm about Tomlinson.
I prefer McCullers and TWO of Kirven, Shanks and Tomlinson. If we do not get two of those three, I would be willing to look at the kid from Humbolt instead if his academics are ok, but either way it would be nice to add to the DT Christmas present for our D-Line.

Hope everyone here had a very merry Christmas.

mlsoft

VN Store

Back