'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

This one has been over to GA Tech for a while from the sounds of it. Good luck to the kid, hope he takes advantage of the great education while he's there.

This one has been over to GA Tech for a while from the sounds of it. Good luck to the kid, hope he takes advantage of the great education while he's there.

From all indications he is a great kid. Lost his mom just in the last couple of years.

Alabama's fr. Dalvin Tomlinson and sr. Jesse Williams

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-09 at 10.21.33 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-07-09 at 10.21.33 AM.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: 1 person
Well, I think that picture does a pretty good job illustrating why we haven't been at the top of the SEC in a while. Having some upperclassmen contribute this year and next should go a long way to helping us be more competitive. That right there is the difference between relying on stud freshman and being able to develop them and infuse them with your jr and sr classes.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I think that picture does a pretty good job illustrating why we haven't been at the top of the SEC in a while. Having some upperclassmen contribute this year and next should go a long way to helping us be more competitive. That right there is the difference between relying on stud freshman and being able to develop them and infuse them with your jr and sr classes.

This.....we've been putting young linemen out there and the grown men of this league have punished them.

This.....we've been putting young linemen out there and the grown men of this league have punished them.

Yeah I expect J James to be All Sec if not All American this year. I also would not be surprised to see him in the draft next spring as well and have seen him as high as a 1st rd pick in some mock drafts and alot as a 2nd rd pick.

TW, now that Williams has been in Bama's S&C program, what are his latest measurables?

*also note, my dad and I have noticed that Bama's DB's are jacked up compared to the rest of the league. Those guys arms look much bigger than our DB's for sure. Maybe Sal will bring some of that with him...

TW, now that Williams has been in Bama's S&C program, what are his latest measurables?

*also note, my dad and I have noticed that Bama's DB's are jacked up compared to the rest of the league. Those guys arms look much bigger than our DB's for sure. Maybe Sal will bring some of that with him...

saban likes physical DBs that get into your body more than most. so getting stronger and bigger in the upper body is a must.
Sal probably will since a 3-4 doesnt usually get as much pressure on a QB compared to a 4-3, so CBs jamming on the line is crucial.

Last edited:
saban likes physical DBs that get into your body more than most. so getting stronger and bigger in the upper body is a must.
Sal probably will since a 3-4 doesnt usually get as much pressure on a QB compared to a 4-3, so CBs jamming on the line is crucial.

:ermm:

Yeah I expect J James to be All Sec if not All American this year. I also would not be surprised to see him in the draft next spring as well and have seen him as high as a 1st rd pick in some mock drafts and alot as a 2nd rd pick.

Yeah I'm thinking they'll bounce back well this year. We've got one of the top 3-4 lines talent wise in the league.

VN Store

Back