'12 GA CB Geno Smith

Bama has always made the most sense and I believe he will pick Bama. We would have loved you representing the Red and Black but I understand. Good luck Geno.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've spent some time in Tuscaloosa. I'm not a big fan. It was okay. Never been to Auburn. I would guess Bama. I think Geno really wants to play for Satan.

Geno is a smart guy. The Barn is one key witness away from getting hammered. I will say Bama but the AU boys can recruit with the best though. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That 2012 class led by Pike, Hosley, and others have been trying to get him to join them, but Taylor and Drake are trying to get him to Bama. Auburn is closer about 110 miles from ATL, and Tuscaloosa is about 200 miles. Whoever he chooses, it won't be over, even though he's only taking 1 OV to that school. He's still 50/50 even though he's visited both schools 4-5 times a piece. I think he takes UV too. Looking at how his recruitment has went down, he may take other OV's also. Since he's SUPPOSEDLY taking 1 OV, I say he commits to Bama.

Bama is losing 2 DB's and will be 3 if Kirkpatrick leaves. Bama has a better Broadcasting school than Auburn does too. Since he took both is Mom and Dad to Bama on the last visit a week or so ago, I think it's Bama. Especially since it was his Dad's first trip to Bama. He usually takes his Mom. I just see him going to Bama.

VN Store

Back