'12 FL WR D'vario Montgomery

The pretty girls comment made me laugh. Yes young man, they are pretty and abundant.

Pretty girls indeed - it's where I met mine! She sure as heck wasn't from Townsend, we corn-feed em there.

"i don't have a leader right now," montgomery said. "i just want to start taking my visits and basically whenever i feel like i have found that school that is the one for me, then i will go ahead and decide."

"tennessee has a lot of facilities and they have great, new equipment," montgomery said. "they have a lot of chemistry there. They are a team that is really building. They have put a lot of people into the (national football) league. Basically all-around they are a great school. It is definitely a football town because there isn't much going on there other than football."

"i haven't made any official visit plans yet," montgomery said. "i am working on that now. I am in the process of doing that right now. I am considering alabama, arkansas, probably georgia, tennessee, and i am not sure of the other one. Those are some of them right now."

- vq

I don't really care for the "there isn't much going on there other than football." comment.

There are lots of things going on in Knoxville. We just happen to love our football too.

I don't really care for the "there isn't much going on there other than football." comment.

There are lots of things going on in Knoxville. We just happen to love our football too.

That may be but he is right next to downtown Orlando, which has way more things going on.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Orlando is a tourist trap and it gets old quick.

I agree but I lived there for 10 years and there is a ton of non tourist things to do. I was simply saying that you can't complain about a kid saying there's not much else in Knoxville when from his perspective it's true. I know Knoxville has plenty to do, but Orlando definitely has more.

With USF's win over ND probably helped seal the deal for Montgomery.

I'd love to have him, but if he goes to USF, that would be a really huge get for the program.

Per the Orlando Sentinel...
Appears to favor Arkansas, but has 5 others: UCF, USF, Louisville, Tennessee, Georgia, West Virginia; Selected to play in Offense/Defense All-American Bowl

D'Vo could end up playing Defense and being an All American at any BCS school.

The Youngtser is Legit.

Suspended for the rest of the season for comments he made last week after the game.

VN Store

Back