'12 FL WR D'vario Montgomery

What a year to be shorter than usual with schollies. Bowles, Redding, Patterson,Croom, and Montgomery would be a great haul at WR.

i wonder what Kelley would do at a big time BCS school. wow

and yes, Ive seen them play

Kelley is BIG time in recruiting and with WR development. UF tried to hire him twice in the past two years. Aubrey Hill is great in recruiting but his WR coaching has been average at best.

I figured UGA has the whole "Dream Team" trademarked...

UCF isn't using "Dream Team" but they are selling the local kids on building the program around their talent. You can make a living recruiting metro Orlando. Boone, Dr. Phillips, Jones,Apopka and Edgewater produce BCS talent yearly.

Last edited:
I am 5'11" and I think I look very solid at 205-210. This kid is 5'7" at 207 and is built like a little Gorilla. His LB/RB drills looked pretty good in the link you posted. He was going up against some much bigger guys.

Lane is a complete back...running inside/outside, will catch of of the back field and slot. Has the speed to break one on every touch. MJD clone.

UCF isn't using "Dream Team" but they are selling the local kids on building the program around their talent. You can make a living recruiting metro Orlando. Boone, Dr. Phillips, Jones,Apopka and Edgewater produce BCS talent yearly.

Imagine tapping into Lakeland, Kathleen and South Lake as well! Do you see Lakeland and South Lake remaining UF strongholds with a new staff HG?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wow, I get so sick of seeing comments like this. If you knew me you wouldn't say stupid BS comments like that. Nothing I said was racist. Throw that card somewhere else, brah!

Lol. Deep breaths, brah.

Wow, I get so sick of seeing comments like this. If you knew me you wouldn't say stupid BS comments like that. Nothing I said was racist. Throw that card somewhere else, brah!

Not getting the inside joke I guess. :)

Definitely Racist.

Dude...it was a joke. Have u really not picked up on that?

Dude...it was a joke. Have u really not picked up on that?

Homie don't play dat!
homie.jpg

Last edited:

Dvario Montgomery
Asiantii Woulard
Blake McClain.

All three visited the University of Tennessee last week and simply put, they were blown away.

Woulard usually speaks in a monotone, even-paced voice, but his vocals were peppered with enthusiasm as he talked about his trip to Knoxville.

“I don’t think UF, or anywhere else I have seen could compete on the same scale as that,” “Honestly, the area, the facilities … I don’t think really any other college can do better than that.”

“[It’s] the top facility wise,” said Montgomery, who was reached via Facebook because he’s having phone problems. “It was great.”

They toured the town and the entire campus, got to look at Tennessee’s academic process and caught up with Central Florida Tennessee players Tom Smith (Apopka) and Marlin Lane (Daytona Beach Mainland).

“I got there and was comfortable already,” Woulard said of spending time with the two local running backs. “We all hung out all night, it was fun.”

‘We got there and we had these girls show us around, so we went around the campus, the stadium, the locker room and all that kind of stuff … they just showed up and said they’d be taking us around, so that was good as well,” Woulard said. “They have a bunch of pretty girls up there.”

Woulard and McClain, were both told by Volunteer coaches that Tennessee intends on offering them in September.
Montgomery, who already has been offered by Tennessee, will analyze Tennessee’s depth chart and offensive scheme at a later time.

VN Store

Back