12 FL QB Tyler Cameron

You may be right on that but we may also find another in the next 2 months.

Very true. Just hope he or another quality QB committs soon. If we can get Bowles,Cameron, Redmond and maybe the LB Santos from Texas to committ soon it could get us a little momentum headed into FB season.

He could probably wait till later, its not like we have Qb's knocking the door down to committ.

It'd be awesome to have his commitment sometime soon. As fired up as he was about the university, I could see him doing some valuable recruiting for us. That's what we need.

Very true. Just hope he or another quality QB committs soon. If we can get Bowles,Cameron, Redmond and maybe the LB Santos from Texas to committ soon it could get us a little momentum headed into FB season.

MO would be a good thing for sure.

It'd be awesome to have his commitment sometime soon. As fired up as he was about the university, I could see him doing some valuable recruiting for us. That's what we need.

Definately. Plus he's a 4 star. Having a 4star QB helping you recruit is always a good thing.

If he does commit, I think it would also encourage some of the WR's that we are looking at to commit because its important to them who the future QB may be.

he's heading to USCjr today...this is the stop that will either make him a Vol or not imo. USCjr was mention early in his recruitment bc of his family's relationship with SOS. IF he gets an offer after throwing for them today this wouldn't be a slamdunk for UT.

he's heading to USCjr today...this is the stop that will either make him a Vol or not imo. USCjr was mention early in his recruitment bc of his family's relationship with SOS. IF he gets an offer after throwing for them today this wouldn't be a slamdunk for UT.

Only thing about USC jr is really how much longer will Spurrier be there and he hasnt exactly developed alot of QB's of late. I would take Chaney's ability to develop a QB or Spurrier right now.

in other words he's holding out hope that fla will offer...

Don't worry we holding out for Ramsey or Cord next yr....USCjr is the main comp. His stock is really going to rise with a good showing at Elite 11...rumored his camp is telling him to slow down atp.

VN Store

Back