'12 CO QB Cyler Miles

I assume we don't take a QB now since the ones left aren't really worth a very valuable scholarship?

I assume we don't take a QB now since the ones left aren't really worth a very valuable scholarship?

We dint find Bray until later in the year. You never know what kid is going to blow up at camps and his SR year. Still plenty of time to find one. We waited and were frustrated then we got Bray so things definately work themselves out. I wanted Scroggins so bad and now Im glad we got Bray over him.

Yeah, I was disappointed in a very personal way when we missed on Scroggins.

There are late bloomers, but don't be surprised if we skip taking a roster-filler this year to land two studs next.

Yeah, I was disappointed in a very personal way when we missed on Scroggins.

There are late bloomers, but don't be surprised if we skip taking a roster-filler this year to land two studs next.

I am all for that. If we find one great if not take 2 next year.

I'm not surprised at all that he picked UW. It was really an obvious choice seeing he hadn't even visited UT.

Somewhere along the way we've angered the football gods. We must give a sacrifice. I vote for braysbacktatt or mabye that guy who was given jmoore sh1t about a month ago.

alive & kickin little man. so lemme guess, you're one of these little TideWarrior appologizers who thinks tw is "so respectful" & agrees with everything he posts? kids, they're so cute at this age. look not only can you turn your computer on, you can post on a message board! congrats.

alive & kickin little man. so lemme guess, you're one of these little TideWarrior appologizers who thinks tw is "so respectful" & agrees with everything he posts? kids, they're so cute at this age. look not only can you turn your computer on, you can post on a message board! congrats.

Alot of these posters feel you have to fall in line and agree with most anything "certain posters" have to say or your an outcast. I have come to accept it and don't mind it in the least. I have never been much of one to follow the group.

Two studs may be a reach, but possibly landing a Kyle Bolin and then maybe an in-state guy like Staver would be more reasonable. The only problem is, just like Gunner Kiel at this point last season, all of these young stud Qbs mention the interest for UT and then come senior year, we have depth chart issues or whatever the reason. I definitely do not see landing the stud combination of Bolin/Printz.

Alot of these posters feel you have to fall in line and agree with most anything "certain posters" have to say or your an outcast. I have come to accept it and don't mind it in the least. I have never been much of one to follow the group.

yeah I mean, I'm not here tryin to "stir up trouble" or anything like that. a couple of anonymous VN posters actually invited me over & I like the info available here. I just don't get the TW love-fest. we had a convro a few mo's back and people came to his defense at mass. kinda suprised me.

yeah I mean, I'm not here tryin to "stir up trouble" or anything like that. a couple of anonymous VN posters actually invited me over & I like the info available here. I just don't get the TW love-fest. we had a convro a few mo's back and people came to his defense at mass. kinda suprised me.

B/c he brings solid info and is very mindful that he's on a rival teams board.

Here's a few that we have left and could get if the staff is set on a QB this year.

-Will Gardner QB 6'4 Coffee, Co. Ga. Bama offered and he's camping there. Will probably end up there.

-Jeremy Liggins QB 6'4 255 Oxford, Ms. Has a UT offer, but I don't know how hard the staff is recruiting him. He's the QB for the LA Bottom Boys 7v7 team. Offers from Bama, ARK, Aub, UT, uGA, MissSt, OleMiss, and LSU.

-Chad Voytik QB 6'0 185 Cleveland, Tn. Could get an offer if we miss on everyone. But, I don't think he would accept after being shunned. I put him in the same category as Brunetti.

-Will Gross QB 6'3 190 Memphis, Tn. Offers from UNC, Vandy, UT, MissSt, Ole Miss, Louisville, KY, and Memphis. 34TD/6INT last yr. Can dot it in the air or on the ground.

-Patton Robinette QB 6'3 180 Maryville, Tn. holds offers from Vandy, Northwestern, Purdue, UNC, Cincy, and Memphis. 22 touchdowns passing with 1,875 yards. He added 1,000 yards rushing with 11 touchdowns.

-Chad Kelly 6'3 205 Buffalo, NY. Clemson, Buffalo, Bama, FSU, Cincy, L'ville, uCONN, MichSt, Purdue, Rutgers, Cuse, and Vandy offered. UT hasn't offered, and probably won't, but that might change with the misses on Rodrigues and Miles if signing a QB this year is a priority. With the limit of Scholly's I doubt it is though.

Boys, the pickings are looking slim for a QB this year, unless someone that hasn't been been evaluated yet blows up. I don't think the staff will just settle for a QB just to take one this year. Bray is a Soph, and and we still have Simms. Worley will hopefully Redshirt and we'll be in on Printz, Bolin, Ramsey, Staver, and Sandberg next year. We'll be fine.

let UT beat bama a couple of times & i'd imagine his "respectfullness" would turn. just sayin....

Maybe so. I was just answering your question as to why he's well liked on this board. Hopefully we'll find out if you're right very soon.

Here's a few that we have left and could get if the staff is set on a QB this year.

-Will Gardner QB 6'4 Coffee, Co. Ga. Bama offered and he's camping there. Will probably end up there.

-Jeremy Liggins QB 6'4 255 Oxford, Ms. Has a UT offer, but I don't know how hard the staff is recruiting him. He's the QB for the LA Bottom Boys 7v7 team. Offers from Bama, ARK, Aub, UT, uGA, MissSt, OleMiss, and LSU.

-Chad Voytik QB 6'0 185 Cleveland, Tn. Could get an offer if we miss on everyone. But, I don't think he would accept after being shunned. I put him in the same category as Brunetti.

-Will Gross QB 6'3 190 Memphis, Tn. Offers from UNC, Vandy, UT, MissSt, Ole Miss, Louisville, KY, and Memphis. 34TD/6INT last yr. Can dot it in the air or on the ground.

-Patton Robinette QB 6'3 180 Maryville, Tn. holds offers from Vandy, Northwestern, Purdue, UNC, Cincy, and Memphis. 22 touchdowns passing with 1,875 yards. He added 1,000 yards rushing with 11 touchdowns.

-Chad Kelly 6'3 205 Buffalo, NY. Clemson, Buffalo, Bama, FSU, Cincy, L'ville, uCONN, MichSt, Purdue, Rutgers, Cuse, and Vandy offered. UT hasn't offered, and probably won't, but that might change with the misses on Rodrigues and Miles if signing a QB this year is a priority. With the limit of Scholly's I doubt it is though.

Boys, the pickings are looking slim for a QB this year, unless someone that hasn't been been evaluated yet blows up. I don't think the staff will just settle for a QB just to take one this year. Bray is a Soph, and and we still have Simms. Worley will hopefully Redshirt and we'll be in on Printz, Bolin, Ramsey, Staver, and Sandberg next year. We'll be fine.

We've also offered Preston Dewey out of Texas.

VN Store

Back