'12 CO QB Cyler Miles

Given our system. Which QB would we prefer if given a choice, that Texas kid or cyler?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lol @ all the know-it-alls saying it's hands down UW. It's a battle now. Where there's smoke, there's a fire.

I'm hearing from another person besides JB that it is Tennessee also.

I still cant see it happening, IMO it's a smokescreen to make the announcement exciting. I'm sticking w/ Washington. If I'm wrong I will be very happy.

It seems that everyone is getting excited early. I just hope no one runs to the edge of the cliff if he picks anyone other than Tennessee.

With that being said, I say Husky.

If he does commit here, it has to say something to land a stud without him ever stepping foot on campus.

Will be a Vol.have thought that's made the most sense from his top 5. Hoping its a good QB day tomorrow. He can take his OV when its allowed and not have to spend his parents money. And when he does visit it will seal the deal!!

Will be a Vol.have thought that's made the most sense from his top 5. Hoping its a good QB day tomorrow. He can take his OV when its allowed and not have to spend his parents money. And when he does visit it will seal the deal!!

UT was definitely the logical choice from his top 5. But like most people I didn't think we would have much of a shot since he has never visited campus. It's very rare when recruits commit without visiting, but hopefully this time will be an exception. :)

VN Store

Back