'12 AL DT Justin Shanks

Time spent on VN is time you could be spending recruiting, so get to work! The staff needs you!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

. That would explain everything if he was a High school student

Last edited:
The truth is you don't know either way, so why jump the gun and bash someone?

Still goes back to why didn't he say they are friends. Makes no sense to call someone you know irl a facebook friend first then later to cover yourself say oh we are more. Just saying it sounds fishy.

I don't think it is a big deal either way. I was fb friends, when I had fb, with some players and recruits and had some good conversations with them.

Other than it being creepy and a violation, no big deal.

How is it creepy for someone of similar age to add a guy and very sparingly talk to him?

Is that not what fb is? Half of your friends are people you will never talk to or maybe have never talked to in real life.

Other than it being creepy and a violation, no big deal.

Look Richard Head...I don't know what your problem is but I will conduct myself however I see fit. Are you so self important you think you can tell people how to live their lives? Violation? Are you challenged or what? I'm very entrenched in PHS and I don't need to submit a resume to you or the other 2 douches for approval.

To the other 98% of you. Thanks for making the recruiting forum a good place. VFL!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
How is it creepy for someone of similar age to add a guy and very sparingly talk to him?

Is that not what fb is? Half of your friends are people you will never talk to or maybe have never talked to in real life.
This post is to Head and his 2 compadres Not you...sorry brother :)

Also you don't have to believe a damn thing I say. Better yet, when you see My posts just skip it.

Last edited:
Game, Set, Match.
Oh really? You two have obviously never been to Vol Walk with 15000 fans calling out to potential recruits. Just go curl up in the basement together and try and figure that one out DA's.

VN Store

Back