'12 AL ATH Beniquez Brown

Brown currently owns nearly two dozen offers, and eight of those offers hail from the SEC. He noted twice on Monday that an in-state program is his leader and noted of other SEC programs on his short list.

"I like Alabama, Mississippi State, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee," said Brown. "I keep thinking about my decision and I have thought about doing it before my senior season. But if I don't, then it will probably be closer to signing day. Seeing these schools gives you a lot to think about and you want to make sure when you make that choice."
-Rivals

The staff is recruiting him as a RB at this point. Don't be surprised to see this thread get substantially longer.

The staff is recruiting him as a RB at this point. Don't be surprised to see this thread get substantially longer.

I love the fact that new recruits keep popping up. The staff is doing a great job. It will be a tough pull be I like the fact that we are getting attention from a lot of top recruits attention.

With what we have at RB and depending on who we get this year, Safety may be is college position. Atleast here anyway.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I like that this staff is coming back to Bama recruiting. Kiffin and Co. wanted to recruit nationally while the best talent consistently is in the South. I feel we should recruit heavy in the South and cherry pick from the other regions if we can.

Alabama is still my leader, but Florida has moved up," Brown said. "It's really tough to say I have a leader right now. It's about wide open right now. I still like Alabama a lot though."

UF wants him at LB, Muschamp told him they are thin at LB and he would get on the field quicker if he went to UF as a LB. I think the UT staff wants him at RB. He's needed here on either side of the ball because of his versatility. We have some ground to make up, and time to do it. Perception always changes when you're winning.

I hate when kids contradict what they just said. Alabama is my leader but i can't really name a leader cause it wide open.... Uh ok?

I could see him a Safety, not saying that's where the staff wants him. With his size and speed he could easily be a SS. Some scouts have mentioned it in the past also. I don't think he has decided on what side of the ball he wants to play on yet.

Kid would make a great fullback. Game changer. Wondering if the coaches are looking at that? I mean, we need depth there for sure.

205 lbs FB. They say cocaines one hell of a drug.

:eek:lol:

normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

I know, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why his weight now would prevent him from being a fb. Some schools are recruiting him at LB. He's already at 210.

Last edited:
no matter how much of a push UF and Miss State have made no way he doesn't end up in TT unless they pull his offer.

Last edited:
"I really like coach Dooley," Brown said. "I've been there just once, but I like what they are building down there. I'm learning about them every day. I'm going to get down there for a visit in the next couple of months. I've just been watching and seeing what they are doing."

"Academics is the biggest thing to me," Brown said. "I also want a strong relationship between the coaches and players. I want a place where I can earn early playing time. I don't want anything given to me, but I want the chance to earn early playing time. I also want a good training staff."

"If I don't do it before my senior season then I'll wait till signing day," Brown said. "I want to focus on my senior season and I don't want to worry about recruiting during the season. Once I commit I'm not going to change. I want to be 100% sure I'm comfortable with the school that I choose."

-VQ

VN Store

Back