'11 FL DE Trevarris Saulsberry

The kid is from Florida, so I don't care what star he is. I just hope the coaches do their job.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The kid is from Florida, so I don't care what star he is. I just hope the coaches do their job.

I totally agree, I ask jmoore because I was just wondering no biggy. As far as our coaches coaching him up, with CCS that want be a problem.

Trevarris Saulsberry - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Trevarris Saulsberry Profile

Big-time 2011 defensive line prospects – Varsity News - Gator Sports - Gainesville, FL - Archive

There are quite a few top-level local football prospects in the Class of 2011, and that is most apparent on the defensive line where there might be three “Florida level” talents.
Leading the way is Columbia’s 6-foot-2, 265-pound tackle Timmy Jernigan, who is on the short list of prospects in contention for the No. 1 ranking in the state. Nipping at his cleats are Union County’s 6-3, 256-pound Lonnie Gosha and Gainesville’s 6-4, 250-pound Trevarris Saulsberry.

couple notes.

- we may have recruited him as an OL. i have no idea, really just a thought.

- the reason Rivals hasn't rated him yet is because they didn't have a FL recruiting analyst after Newberg went to ESPN.

Okay so according to LV rivals has not been able to evaluate Saulsberry yet because they have no one covering Florida. He also says that he sees Saulsberry being rated a 3* when Rivals is able to evaluate him.

scratch this LV posted the same thing as me at the same time Lol

Trevarris Saulsberry - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Trevarris Saulsberry Profile

Big-time 2011 defensive line prospects – Varsity News - Gator Sports - Gainesville, FL - Archive

There are quite a few top-level local football prospects in the Class of 2011, and that is most apparent on the defensive line where there might be three “Florida level” talents.
Leading the way is Columbia’s 6-foot-2, 265-pound tackle Timmy Jernigan, who is on the short list of prospects in contention for the No. 1 ranking in the state. Nipping at his cleats are Union County’s 6-3, 256-pound Lonnie Gosha and Gainesville’s 6-4, 250-pound Trevarris Saulsberry.

one more ,

8e32536fd4f46dda84d6a3a997b15e3499aaed3_s.gif

Saulsberry's recruitment is a perfect example of why coaches do not rely on the star system to properly do their jobs. They evaluate with their eyes and use their experience.

I hope Coach Dooley and the staff make the star system look foolish.

Hubbs says that Saulsberry commited to Eric Russell tonight on the phone, he has yet to talk to Dooley & plans to in the morning.

couple notes.

- we may have recruited him as an OL. i have no idea, really just a thought.

- the reason Rivals hasn't rated him yet is because they didn't have a FL recruiting analyst after Newberg went to ESPN.

How can you be in the business of covering college football recruiting and not have an analyist in Florida? That's terrible.

I hope Coach Dooley and the staff make the star system look foolish.

The star worshippers are thee foolish ones. They trust some magazine guru and his opinions over those of coaches whose job it is to evaluate the talent.

Tells what those people know about recruiting and coaching. Just what did coaches do and how did they win football games before the star systems were created?

just watched his film on rivals...def a high 3 star imo...big guy with a motor...quick off of the line, pretty fast for a large guy, and does not give up on plays. His frame looks as though he will be able to add plenty of weight if they need him to. Chuck will have to work with him on his hands and feet but I think after a year in the system he will be a solid SEC player.

I wonder if this guy commiting will lessen the chances Cody r of possibly getting an offer.

Wild card seemingly on this one. I am down if CCS and the other coaches likes the kid. Hopefully locking in the lower guys gives the upper recruits room to see where they stand on PT and the like.

VN Store

Back