'11 FL DE Trevarris Saulsberry

86f355cdfb81f337df378b5163c96db6c7cc345_s.gif

and a special DL salute
8e32536fd4f46dda84d6a3a997b15e3499aaed3_s.gif

I have yet to bash one commitment Dooley has took but this one makes me scratch my head, seems like we were on alot of good DL to where we wouldnt take this guys commitment yet.

I have yet to bash one commitment Dooley has took but this one makes me scratch my head, seems like we were on alot of good DL to where we wouldnt take this guys commitment yet.

Scheme fit , what's easier, losing 10 pounds or gaining 10
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am not as familar with this guy. I have read somethings on him, but just wondering (not being a smart butt) why do you say that?

I am not as familar with this guy. I have read somethings on him, but just wondering (not being a smart butt) why do you say that?

I'm not saying I dont want the kid, he fills a position of need. All I'm stating is that it seemed like we were on better DL right now to go ahead & take his commitment. Now maybe in a few months if our DL board isnt looking to good you take it but it seems to early in the game to go ahead & take it with us still being on a few better DL.

I'm not saying I dont want the kid, he fills a position of need. All I'm stating is that it seemed like we were on better DL right now to go ahead & take his commitment. Now maybe in a few months if our DL board isnt looking to good you take it but it seems to early in the game to go ahead & take it with us still being on a few better DL.

I am almost afraid to ask this question, but how many stars? Just wondering. Maybe he is the lower rank DL that they like and the rest will be the higher ranked one's. Make sense?

Saulsberry's recruitment is a perfect example of why coaches do not rely on the star system to properly do their jobs. They evaluate with their eyes and use their experience.

What's weird is to me is that I have been waiting on all the other recruits that have or are about to commit (martin, keyberson, Walls etc..) and BOOOOOOOOOOOOM this dude commits. Welcome to the Family!!! GBO!!!!!!

I am almost afraid to ask this question, but how many stars? Just wondering. Maybe he is the lower rank DL that they like and the rest will be the higher ranked one's. Make sense?

He doenst have star rating yet, most people believe that once he get's rated it will probably be a 3* ranking.

& yea that makes sense. Like I said this kid fills a position of need for us & he will probably end up being redshirted once on campus.

VN Store

Back