'10 GA DB Alec Ogletree

Orgeron and Thompson both visited with Alec Ogletree today and it looks like he will be visiting Knoxville soon...

Eff yeah! Great news! Keep up the good work, boys. We need some more players like this! Ogletree and Myles jr (or JJ for that matter) in the secondary would intimidate the hell outta some wide receivers!

Anyone else think that IF we were able to steal this kid that either him or DMJ would slide down to Weakside LB?

Anyone else think that IF we were able to steal this kid that either him or DMJ would slide down to Weakside LB?

I've heard Ogletree might out grow the safety position and could end up at LB once he gets into a weight room program.

I think its the politically correct answer for some in the wake of a firing. Also you must consider who his primary recruiter is. If its Martinez then UGA has a problem.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think its the politically correct answer for some in the wake of a firing. Also you must consider who his primary recruiter is. If its Martinez then UGA has a problem.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Q: Obviously Martinez would be your position coach at Georgia. Is it important to you that he remain there?

A: “It’s important but the head coach is who you play for and I love Coach Richt. I’m sure if [Martinez] is not there they’ll bring somebody in that’s pretty good.”

Q: Obviously Martinez would be your position coach at Georgia. Is it important to you that he remain there?

A: “It’s important but the head coach is who you play for and I love Coach Richt. I’m sure if [Martinez] is not there they’ll bring somebody in that’s pretty good.”

Don't start crying on us. We haven't stolen him yet. Just visited him and secured an official from him. No worries as of now...

Don't start crying on us. We haven't stolen him yet. Just visited him and secured an official from him. No worries as of now...

haha I can see that guy sitting at his computer, looking at this topic going "No NO NO NO No!!!!!!"

Last edited:
haha I can see that guy sitting at him computer, looking at this topic going "No NO NO NO No!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHA! like when elam and luc stay in florida?

recruiting is fun to follow...but definitely not that big of a deal. you'll probably get a visit from him, but you won't steal him. :p

Just sitting back and waiting for the fireworks of early February, should be another good one.

recruiting is fun to follow...but definitely not that big of a deal. you'll probably get a visit from him, but you won't steal him. :p

Yeah recruiting is not that big of a deal to UGA fans because even if you get top talent CMR will be sure that they under perform the whole time they are playing for him. Your coaching staff is the next laughing stock of the SEC.

What? That doesn't make sense, why would you care if Elam and Luc stayed in Florida? And hey bud, tell me where Jeff Luc is in January, and then tell me where he isn't (Florida) :thumbsup:

LOL. Vastly outmanned? I'm not sure about that. you guys had an experienced senior QB and Hardesty is highly underrated. You guys have a good DC, and had established your offensive identity already. Your defense shut down our offense that had only 2 seniors. Plus we came out flat. I had a bad feeling about the Tennessee game for a long time.

I'm not arrogant, i'm just confident. :p our team was average this year because we forced a game-managing QB to try to be Peyton Manning lol. Our lack of a running game made our offense suck. The next few years will be good. And i'm sure we'll find a competent DC, and we have a great defensive class coming in. The sky definitely is not falling.

Keep telling yourself that. UGA is a joke and will continue to be with CMR.

Last edited:
UGA has always been a joke with the exception of a few years recently. They are a women's gymnastics school that plays football.

LOL. Vastly outmanned? I'm not sure about that. you guys had an experienced senior QB and Hardesty is highly underrated. You guys have a good DC, and had established your offensive identity already. Your defense shut down our offense that had only 2 seniors. Plus we came out flat. I had a bad feeling about the Tennessee game for a long time.

I'm not arrogant, i'm just confident. :p our team was average this year because we forced a game-managing QB to try to be Peyton Manning lol. Our lack of a running game made our offense suck. The next few years will be good. And i'm sure we'll find a competent DC, and we have a great defensive class coming in. The sky definitely is not falling.

I think you should look those two words up in the dictionary. You're an arrogant fool. No explanation necessary.

Practically verbatim from our days in Fulmer denial. Classic sliding program syndrome.

VN Store

Back