'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

FSU has been on probation since this started.. Yesterday's announment was only to announce they lost the appeal and have to vacate bobby's wins.

I can't understand why he would announce for FSU if he has already done that. I am going to say he's going to come back to the gators. What his mama wants, she will get in this situation it looks like.

Many 18yr kids have drama but this kid has extra weight on his shoulders because of his relationship with Meyer, his family and his HS coach(Gator Alum), then add in FSU commit and Meyer's health......poor kid. Someone needs to advise him to decommit from FSU and rethink everything...FSU,UF,UT etc then make his choice on NSD or later. Maybe his brother will get in his ear now that NFL season is over.

"I'm decomitting," Elam said in a text to UGASports after being asked if he was still headed to Tallhassee.

"Florida is first for me right now, followed by Georgia and Florida State is third," Elam said in a text to UGASports.

- Rivals... This guy has either completely lost his mind or he is setting up to pick FSU imo...

- Rivals... This guy has either completely lost his mind or he is setting up to pick FSU imo...

Agreed, I will say one thing he loves the spot light with saying things like that. This is prolly one of the craziest situations i've ever seen. I'll def. be watching sat., but will prolly end up being very pissed.

Many 18yr kids have drama but this kid has extra weight on his shoulders because of his relationship with Meyer, his family and his HS coach(Gator Alum), then add in FSU commit and Meyer's health......poor kid. Someone needs to advise him to decommit from FSU and rethink everything...FSU,UF,UT etc then make his choice on NSD or later. Maybe his brother will get in his ear now that NFL season is over.

IMO, given the coaches ties to UF, he should back off. Given his loyalties and connections to UF, it is unrealistic to think that he can be subjective in this situation. Just because he thinks/wants Elam to go to UF does not mean that it is the best place for him.

UF, just another headcase that enjoys being recruited. Will say something like I never really wavered I just knew all along where I wanted to be..

VN Store

Back