1 word to describe this team:

which is your selection? B.U. or Winners?

both - they are winning buttugly - but I am really hoping this next is not as ugly or they are less likely to be winning. Cant keep having games where we cannot hit 3. Still, we are where we are, which is what counts.

Reactions: Vol4gzus
Philosophically I agree with you. The word feels like the same level of stupidity as superfluousness at ā€œcommentateā€. Interestingly, resiliency has been around since the 1600ā€™s and is recognized in the OED. It is used interchangeably and correctly as a substitute with the preferred ā€œresilienceā€. As a matter of etymology, the construction/suffix suggests that resiliency should be used to measure the abstract and resilience to gauge the act itself. American idiots trying to sound fancy say resiliency more often. That makes it unpleasant, but not incorrect.
Now can we discuss use of the word "literal". :)

Philosophically I agree with you. The word feels like the same level of stupidity as superfluousness at ā€œcommentateā€. Interestingly, resiliency has been around since the 1600ā€™s and is recognized in the OED. It is used interchangeably and correctly as a substitute with the preferred ā€œresilienceā€. As a matter of etymology, the construction/suffix suggests that resiliency should be used to measure the abstract and resilience to gauge the act itself. American idiots trying to sound fancy say resiliency more often. That makes it unpleasant, but not incorrect.

Literally could care less.

Reactions: oldaaucoach
I would also like to add one word. The way we have been shooting the ball the word is...........LUCKY
Missing most of your shots then making stops and hitting shots down the stretch doesnā€™t make you lucky. It makes you better. Good teams can overcome mistakes and shooting woes. They made their breaks with defense. Texas also had shooting issues. The better team overcame it. Luck is a made up idea to discredit a team for doing more than the team they defeated.

VN Store

Back