'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

He knows Kiffin and Co have zero tolerance for antics like that.

If yall had to answer to CEO would yall screw up?

We are thin @ LB. I say offer him, bring him in to add some depth. Kid looks like he can play. Kiffin will have a short leash with him. We cant lose in this situation.

There has to be a reason we have not offered him yet, im kinda worried we might pass on him, if we do, Jeff Luc better be running through the power T next year!

This kid is going to be a beast for the Vols in the next 2 or 3 years. Moody, Askew, and King will be studs. I'm alot higher on this LB class than most people I guess...

This kid is going to be a beast for the Vols in the next 2 or 3 years. Moody, Askew, and King will be studs. I'm alot higher on this LB class than most people I guess...

I am with you. And if Moody is a problem he won't be on this team for very long!

I am not worried.

ECI in Twin City Georgia is a small single A school. Not sure how much competition he has faced. It could be similar to what Chris Donald faced in high school. However, he is a high school all american and if Kiffin, Coach O, Monte and Lance Thompson evaluate him and end up offering, that is good enough for me. These guys obviously know how to evaluate talent.

Absolutely... me too.

It's hard to get linebackers who aren't just a little bit violent. It happens for other positions as well.

For example, I haven't seen Haynesworth stomp on anyone's neck in quite a while, so players can learn to channel their anger and control their emotions.

Leonard Little was a complete a**hole on all accounts and was like that on the field too. Helps to have a mean streak on D

Leonard Little was a complete a**hole on all accounts and was like that on the field too. Helps to have a mean streak on D

People that have been close to Leonard in St. Louis have spoken glowingly about him as a person. I've never heard that he was an a-hole.

I knew a guy that would claim the opposite. These are just rumors of course with no substance. But a mean streak when directed on the field is certainly helpful.

ECI in Twin City Georgia is a small single A school. Not sure how much competition he has faced. It could be similar to what Chris Donald faced in high school. However, he is a high school all american and if Kiffin, Coach O, Monte and Lance Thompson evaluate him and end up offering, that is good enough for me. These guys obviously know how to evaluate talent.

ill take champ bailey,garrison hearst,terry allen,boss bailey just a few players off the top of my head from class A schools in georgia.

ill take champ bailey,garrison hearst,terry allen,boss bailey just a few players off the top of my head from class A schools in georgia.

Don't forget about Herschel Walker. They said the same about him coming from a single A school, and I think we all know how he turned out. I think the Moody kid is the real deal. Our staff apparently see's something in him.

I take it this guy is pretty much ours if we offer. I have tried to research the incident with his teacher, but each side has very conflicting stories and severity of the incident. I say we take him and put him on a 1-strike policy.

I take it this guy is pretty much ours if we offer. I have tried to research the incident with his teacher, but each side has very conflicting stories and severity of the incident. I say we take him and put him on a 1-strike policy.

Yes, he's said that he's ready to sign if we offer. Here's the deal and what the coaches are looking so hard at: Georgia already had him on a one-strike policy. He got his strike when he assaulted his teacher, and they cut ties. The question is, why did they have him already on that short leash. I have heard that he has had issues previously, but I am not aware of any specific instances. Whether or not the coaches find out anything I also cannot say. This is a wait and see situation.

I can't believe this kid keeps saying he will sign. There isn't anything to sign, it's just a scholarship offer now and nothing fancy like an LOI.

VN Store

Back