šŸˆSUPER BOWL LVIII: 49ers 22 Chiefs 25 (FINAL)

Underlining knee issues was one of the reasons why the Titans didn't want to put tons of $$$$$ into AJ.

Underlining knee issues was one of the reasons why the Titans didn't want to put tons of $$$$$ into AJ.

Which nearly assures a loss to TB and the firing of Sirianni............................................to hire Belichick :) Speak it into existence

Reactions: peaygolf
I havenā€™t read through this thread, but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s possibly been discussed that Peacock and the NFL can SAD together? This is bad move and look.

I havenā€™t read through this thread, but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s possibly been discussed that Peacock and the NFL can SAD together? This is bad move and look.
I hope enough people refuse to subscribe to Peacock that the NFL never does a streaming only playoff game again. Itā€™s a stupid decision.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I hope enough people refuse to subscribe to Peacock that the NFL never does a streaming only playoff game again. Itā€™s a stupid decision.
It's stupid for sure but it appears to be free for most viewers, I think.

What makes you say that? If I can watch it for free I will, but Iā€™m not going to pay to watch it.
Does your streaming service offer the app? If so I believe the game is free. I watched a free movie last night on Peacock..I don't pay for the service.

From CBS.....
The Saturday night contest between the Miami Dolphins and Kansas City Chiefs will only be on Peacock, unless the viewer lives in the local television markets of the respective teams (the game will air free). For everyone else across the country, a Peacock subscription plans start at $5.99 per month.

VN Store

Back