“But I got to stop wishin', got to go fishin' Down to rock bottom again Just a few friends, just a few friends” (pictures)

We had a pirate guest preacher for homecoming today. Guy fishes tournaments, and took a lure to the eye a couple of months ago. He's already had one surgery, and has another in Charlotte tomorrow. He joked about his pirate patch, but ouch. I've taken hooks in the hands and legs many times, couldn't imagine the eyeball.

Reactions: Tin Man
We had a pirate guest preacher for homecoming today. Guy fishes tournaments, and took a lure to the eye a couple of months ago. He's already had one surgery, and has another in Charlotte tomorrow. He joked about his pirate patch, but ouch. I've taken hooks in the hands and legs many times, couldn't imagine the eyeball.
Wear sunglasses!!

Umm. Imma need some clarification on this one. Does he say "Aarrr" instead of amen or something?

Umm. Imma need some clarification on this one. Does he say "Aarrr" instead of amen or something?
I wish I'd thought of that 🤣. He did have a cool eye patch, and was in good spirits about it. He said the surgery tomorrow will determine if he ever sees out of it again

VN Store

Back