‘20 SC PF P.J. Hall

Sure but Hall could be a small ball 5, right? Seems like Pember doesn’t have the size for that (nor the recruiting pedigree of Hall). Can Plasvic shoot threes?

I'll take a big man who's a banger and will rebound and block shots. Every team needs a big inside who isn't afraid to mix it up and do the dirty work.

Me? Pretty sure I said all along I had no info about where he was going or even leaning; in fact, I said more than once that the best info I read about the guy came from right here on VN, from posters who knew of the family... best of luck to him.
That’s no fun! We wanted to bash you!
GBO!!

Drew Pember. Drew Pember can hit 3s. I recall a thread where someone went to watch Drew Pember play a high school game and he said that Drew Pember could stroke it from 3.
I also recall a thread where someone watched him play and declared him unworthy of being a walk on?

Me? Pretty sure I said all along I had no info about where he was going or even leaning; in fact, I said more than once that the best info I read about the guy came from right here on VN, from posters who knew of the family... best of luck to him.
Not you...there was a poster claiming inside info saying he was a lock to Florida

I was told it would be either Clemson or VT when I was at Dorman for a football game 11 days ago and that he would announce in two weeks from that time. I hadn't seen or heard of an announcement date anywhere else and thought the guy was full of it. According to 247 Sports, it is Clemson.
What happened to being a done deal to Florida?

What happened to being a done deal to Florida?

I don't know where things went wrong other than maybe he wanted to create a legacy of his own and not live in his sister's shadow. All of the experts that had bothered to put in CB picks were picking UF and then the last minute change of plans (at least publicly and apparently what the family wanted followers of his recruitment to think) were announced and they all flipped the CB picks to Clemson. I'll take my crow with honey mustard.

Last edited:
Reactions: G8R8U2
I don't know where things went wrong other than maybe he wanted to create a legacy of his own and not live in his sister's shadow. All of the experts that had bothered to put in CB picks were picking UF and then the last minute change of plans (at least publicly and apparently what the family wanted followers of his recruitment to think) were announced and they all flipped the CB picks to Clemson. I'll take my crow with honey mustard.
Nothing to stress over, recruiting is always fluid and there's no such thing as a "lock", despite having all the available information; and ultimately, kids can and often do change their minds several times over the course of a recruitment, right up to signature time... even then, a kid isn't really obligated until he/she actually shows up and attends his/her 1st class.

I do think it's odd that he'd pick either CU or VT over UT or UF; neither ACC program is even in the same hemisphere as the SEC programs he was considering... bTo might be right that he ran out of time to commit and got stuck with VT and CU as his only remaining options. Just look where CU and VT are picked to finish in the ACC, 13th and 14th... ACC 2019-20 predictions: Defending national champs ranked ... 4th?. And if staying close to home is important, even USC is a better program than CU or VT; just a strange recruitment altogether.

Reactions: The Sheriff
Sure but Hall could be a small ball 5, right? Seems like Pember doesn’t have the size for that (nor the recruiting pedigree of Hall). Can Plasvic shoot threes?
According to Rick Pember, once schooled, can play every position but PG. Plavsic when recruited Rick said could run the break and stretch the floor.The Barnes' pedigrees.
2016 at 6-11 Plavsic

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol49er
According to Rick Pember, once schooled, can play every position but PG. Plavsic when recruited Rick said could run the break and stretch the floor.The Barnes' pedigrees.
2016 at 6-11 Plavsic

Well that’s encouraging, assuming he can play

Hall cancels visit, Cardwell doesn’t commit and Banchero visits this weekend...hmmm another 5* perhaps that reclassifies? I’m only kidding, but imagine that lol.

Hall cancels visit, Cardwell doesn’t commit and Banchero visits this weekend...hmmm another 5* perhaps that reclassifies? I’m only kidding, but imagine that lol.
Ol’ Rick making magic happen on Rocky Top.

I saw him play and I don’t expect him to ever be a winning player here

Walk on sure though
I’d be shocked if he ever contributes. We should have recruited that PG on bearden. That dude was legit as hell. Best player in the state tournament that also included James wiseman

VN Store

Back