’14 GA DB Evan Berry (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berry Brothers clap clap clap clap clap. I wish that they would both focus on defensive back. imagine two eric berrys on the same field.

I really like the concept of having one on offense and one on D.

Imagine having a Berry on the field for the entire game...:)

Haha, please. I mean I feel good about them being vols, too. But, their freshmen year isn't until 2014. This thread should only be bumped if there are updates on their performances and the times in a blue moon they make a comment about college choices. Not speculation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Haha, please. I mean I feel good about them being vols, too. But, their freshmen year isn't until 2014. This thread should only be bumped if there are updates on their performances and the times in a blue moon they make a comment about college choices. Not speculation.

Their freshman year, is this year, 2010

I can't get over how much he looks like Eric. Also look how thick his neck is already, you can tell he is going to be ready by the time CDD comes a calling.

Finished his freshman season. Stats:
2589 yards passing
21 passing TDs
913 yards rushing
9 rushing TDs

“Coach Richt told *me ‘I’ve seen enough. I like how you play at quarterback. And from what I’ve heard about your brother from other coaches, he can’t be much different. I want both of you to play for Georgia.’ I was pretty excited about it.”

-Evan Berry

UCLA has also "offered"

Does that quote about Richt saying he wants the Berry brothers to play for him at UGA make anyone else sick to their stomach? Or is it just me?

it makes me feel like I pooped all in my pants and walked around with it in there for a month and then wore them as a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back