’14 GA DB Evan Berry (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(*starts the "EV-AN BER-RY" and "ELL-IOT BER-RY" chant*)

I still say that the scary part is that EB14 stated publicly that the twins are better than he was. They keep getting better, and we could be looking at the co-#1 players in TN for 2014. JMHO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

(*starts the "EV-AN BER-RY" and "ELL-IOT BER-RY" chant*)

I still say that the scary part is that EB14 stated publicly that the twins are better than he was. They keep getting better, and we could be looking at the co-#1 players in GA for 2014. JMHO.
FIXED YOUR POST.

Who knows. they could be co- #1 players in the country at that point. they are going to be that good. I see Evan as all vol, but Im not convinced about Elliot. I could see evan as a vol and elliot at LSU cause it sounds like he likes them.

Lock!

Seriously, this needs a sticky. The best cause for optimism I've read in a quite a while!

Is this commitment legit? I mean I know that he says he wants to be like his brother Eric and and all, but wouldn't you think once he starts getting more offers he would have to look around? Is he just orange through and through? I wonder what he thinks about playing for Wilcox?

As legit as a committment from a 14 year old can be.... But then again, his idea of a commitment still comes from a note that says "yes" "no" or "maybe" so who knows....

Oklahoma had the Selmon Bros. Tennessee has the Berrys. It's that simple.

Last edited:
If Eric is EB14, what numbers do Evan and Elliot wear?

Will there be some temporary nickname using whatever HS numbers they're wearing that we can change later when they put on the orange and white?

If Eric is EB14, what numbers do Evan and Elliot wear?

Will there be some temporary nickname using whatever HS numbers they're wearing that we can change later when they put on the orange and white?

n1118040195_30164938_1193045.jpg

n1118040195_30164939_914791.jpg

Evan
Elliott

Together they are EB14

And they don't want to follow who again? Yeh, like we've said. Vol Locks. Mark it down. If they could sign now it would be done. The bigger question is can they live up to the inevitable hype that will ensue?

If there's ever a "Vol-Lock", these bois are it. Just don't see many scenarios that would lead them elsewhere. Too much history, too much legacy. They would be fan favorites as soon as they step foot on campus. You don't think they know what " ERIC BERRY..clap clap...clap clap clap.." sounds like? Cmon. They wanna be adored as their brother is. They are ALL VOL.

Unless their goals are to make names for themselves. If that's the case, neither goes to UT, nor do they go to the same school.

We had the #1 class on Scout in '05.

A month ago, Scout rated it as the biggest bust of a class since they've been doing their ratings.

The highest we've ever been on Rivals was #3 in both '05 and '07.

Both he and Elliott scrimmaged with the Creekside Varsity tonight vs. Westlake. I'll try to dig up some stats/reports on both of them. First game is a week from tonight.

Berry Brothers clap clap clap clap clap. I wish that they would both focus on defensive back. imagine two eric berrys on the same field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back