Amazon Prime day

Anybody looking for deals on prime say?

If so, what have you found that is going to be on your list/on sale?

Hasn't it historically been high margin trash from their warehouses that the are cutting and running on guised as an "event"?

Reactions: 1 person
Hasn't it historically been high margin trash from their warehouses that the are cutting and running on guised as an "event"?

Lots of it, yes

But there is some half decent stuff, especially of you were already in the market for that something

Anyone planning to check out the deals tonight? (oops, merged)

I saved a bunch to be notified but they will have to be incredible deals for me to pull the trigger.

I'm kinda interested in getting an echo but even at nearly 50% off I'm having a hard time justifying one. I barely use Siri because I feel silly talking to my electronics. Just don't see myself getting my money's worth out of it.

I saved a bunch to be notified but they will have to be incredible deals for me to pull the trigger.

I'm kinda interested in getting an echo but even at nearly 50% off I'm having a hard time justifying one. I barely use Siri because I feel silly talking to my electronics. Just don't see myself getting my money's worth out of it.

Just FYI, Echo listens to your conversations and picks up on keywords, so if anything sounds nefarious it reports it to the authorities. That thing is very cool and very scary.

Get the echo dot. Alot cheaper and basically does the same thing.

Just FYI, Echo listens to your conversations and picks up on keywords, so if anything sounds nefarious it reports it to the authorities. That thing is very cool and very scary.

Just like siri reported a guy for asking where to bury a body...

I've saved a few items for notification, but not really in the market for anything. Mainly looking for deals on 3d printer filament and some rechargeable bike lights.

Got a cordless hedge trimmer for about $30 less than what Lowes had it for.

Just got a set of Bluetooth earbuds for $30. Regular $170. We will see if I like them.

Bought a Sous Vide machine
Anova-Culinary-Sous-Vide-Precision-Cooker-768x510.png

There's relatively high end restaurant nearby that has always made a fantastic thick-cut pork chop. Then all of a sudden, it went from being fantastic to by far the best pork chop I've ever had. Super juicy and cooked evenly throughout. I asked what changed and they said they started making their pork chops w the sous vide, and then just quickly searing them to finish.

VN Store

Back