How has Worley looked in practice?

Shocker0

Yes
Anyone know/heard anything? Just curious. The only thing I have seen is this:

@wesrucker247: Da'Rick said Vols Fr QB Justin Worley has been "better than I thought." Hence Da'Rick's better mood, perhaps.

Anyone know anything else? Hopefully he's doing well and it translates to the game because I have no idea what to expect.

Not sure, but as a random prediction... we won't be scared at all to set Worley up in shotgun and spread them out. He will have to deal with a huge pass rush, and we can catch them if we spread them out.

I'm honestly just as excited to see him start as I was Bray last year... because it's completely unknown. He's our guy next year if, heaven forbid, anything happen to Bray.

If Da'Rick is happy with him in practice, I'm happy.

Reactions: 5 people
Dooley said he was doing well in his presser after practice on Monday - said he has looked better ever since Bray's injury - i am excited and don't see how our passing game could look any worse than it has the last 2 games

Reactions: 1 person
Watched the video yesterday and again just now....seems like Anthony Anderson might be getting some more reps

It surely has no effect on accuracy but Worley's passes seem to have a loose spiral or almost a wobble.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It surely has no effect on accuracy but Worley's passes seem to have a loose spiral or almost a wobble.

Disagree.

Even the deep out to the sideline looked solid.

Chaney's response to him being a "system" quarterback in high school was pretty money...

Worley was heard telling Bray and Simms earlier in the year that they better hope he never gets in the game because neither one of them would ever play college ball again if he did. I don't have a link to this information because I am lying.

:rock:

Reactions: 34 people
Disagree.

Even the deep out to the sideline looked solid.

I may have used the wrong lingo. They look like they have good spin in that they are spinning fast but to me it looks like it has an oscillation to the spin. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it. If I am not would that just be from mechanics or his release?

I don't care if it spins end over end as long as it ends in the hands of our WRs

I agree I brought it up and asked about it because it seemed interesting from a technical perspective since I don't know the inner workings of QB mechanics.

Worley was heard telling Bray and Simms earlier in the year that they better hope he never gets in the game because neither one of them would ever play college ball again if he did. I don't have a link to this information because I am lying.

:rock:

Seriously laughed out loud. Good one.

VN Store

Back