Special counsel Mueller charges 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democra

Honestly, this whole **** show is why I hate partisan politics. IF Trump did something wrong, I'm not against him being impeached, but this whole ordeal has been shady as hell from the beginning and has reeked of butthurt over Hillary losing. From Obama's inaction to the Steele dossier being funded by Hillary and/or the DNC to those insisting on Trump's guilt with no evidence to support such a finding, this has the absolute appearance of a political witch hunt. Even the way only slivers of information get released, how some information gets stressed while other bits get overlooked, everything combined has made me question the legitimacy of this "investigation". I'm not sure if it's the media or the investigators themselves, but it is near impossible to escape the impression that partisanship has not utterly poisoned Mueller's investigation.

Most conservatives feel the same way and this is what separates them from the liberals. It's common knowledge that Hillary and the DNC screwed Bernie, but no one seemed to care.

[twitter]1020050794937282562[/twitter]

A troll war!? Where do I enlist?

They will be difficult to defeat. Russian trolls are among the best in the world.

Most conservatives feel the same way and this is what separates them from the liberals. It's common knowledge that Hillary and the DNC screwed Bernie, but no one seemed to care.

I thought it was BS. Bernie seems crazy but he was done wrong. He probably would be a President right now if it weren’t for the stupid DNC. They have themselves to blame

Remember when I said Roger Stone was a person who was unnamed in the indictment and would end up indicted. Well it looks to be happening.

VN Store

Back