Special counsel Mueller charges 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democra

The indictment failed to mention that the Republicans in addition to the Democrats were targeted by Russians. Wonder why? Dan Bongino lays it all out here. Corrupt DOJ, FBI Officials and Media.

Ep. 763 The Democrats Are Panicking. The Dan Bongino Show. - YouTube

Nunes: Mueller indictment tracks House Intel report
What few mentioned was that there had been a similar assessment — not speculation, or even a reported account in the press, but an official U.S. government assessment — that came to the same conclusion, based on some of the same evidence, just a few months ago. In many corners of the media and political conversation, though, that assessment was ridiculed and belittled when it was not ignored outright.
"Almost everything in the indictment, we knew about," Nunes told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo Sunday morning. And more: Nunes said his report discussed Russian efforts targeting Republicans, which were not included in the Mueller indictment.

Nunes said the committee has known the basics of the Russian operation for a long time — since the spring and summer of 2017. Of course, the committee learned most of that by questioning and being provided documents by officials of the intelligence community. That suggests much, if not most, of the material in the Mueller indictment was known to the IC before Mueller even came on the job in May 2017. Why it took until July 2018 to indict the Russians is just another unknown about the Mueller probe.

Will the public ever see the full Nunes report? The chairman clearly feels the intelligence community grossly over-redacted the document. When I asked him how much of the report he believes should legitimately be redacted, he said about five or ten percent of what is currently redacted needs to remain secret. The rest should be public.

But the intelligence community blacked it out. Now, Nunes wants President Trump to bring it to light. "The president of the United States has got to declassify this," Nunes told Bartiromo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The indictment failed to mention that the Republicans in addition to the Democrats were targeted by Russians. Wonder why? Dan Bongino lays it all out here. Corrupt DOJ, FBI Officials and Media.

GOP too? Ehhh, just ignore these facts.
And the fact that the indictment is OLD NEWS (but released right before Trump Putin summit...:eek:lol:)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
GOP too? Ehhh, just ignore these facts.

giphy.gif

Yep. Just shows how the fix is in and how the Media is playing along. I have to think Trump is just biding his time and will eventually declassify the docs. Maybe he's waiting until the election gets closer or letting them dig their graves a bit deeper but who knows?

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

[twitter]1019066068172562432[/twitter]

The whole Russia meddling thing is just another fabrication to keep the people at odds so the deep state can keep control...it’s pretty easy to see.

If not for the deep state, we could have a strong leader in Trump...like in Putin..

Reactions: 2 people
Let's say this is accurate. Some are saying otherwise, but for the sake of argument, let's run with it. Why shouldn't Mueller hand over information? Should the accused not get to see what supposed "evidence" exists against them? I'm no lawyer(and don't claim to be on the internet), but wouldn't that be basic discovery?

Yes, Trump will eventually be entitled to see the evidence, as any criminal defendant would. But, not until the investigation is complete.

The reason is simple: to show a defendant the evidence as the investigation is ongoing risks the defendant intervening to manipulate the remainder of the investigation. Standard rule is defendant sees it once charged. Not before.

Now, what's interesting is that the administration has a couple of times floated various proposals to circumvent this. Remember the proposal that he would testify if he knew the questions in advance? Or Rudy saying he'd testify if he was told the evidence ahead of time? And now this idea-- let us question the investigators.

They are all non-starters. As they would be in any investigation, not just this one.

At this point, it seems to me most likely that Mueller is going to complete his investigation without talking to Trump. I'd have thought he'd have subpoenaed him by now. I could be wrong, but it was getting talked bout 2 months ago and there has been no movement on it.

If so, it means he doesn't need it. That could be because Trump is not the target, or that the evidence is compelling even without it. Take your partisan pick.

Yes, Trump will eventually be entitled to see the evidence, as any criminal defendant would. But, not until the investigation is complete.

The reason is simple: to show a defendant the evidence as the investigation is ongoing risks the defendant intervening to manipulate the remainder of the investigation. Standard rule is defendant sees it once charged. Not before.

Now, what's interesting is that the administration has a couple of times floated various proposals to circumvent this. Remember the proposal that he would testify if he knew the questions in advance? Or Rudy saying he'd testify if he was told the evidence ahead of time? And now this idea-- let us question the investigators.

They are all non-starters. As they would be in any investigation, not just this one.

At this point, it seems to me most likely that Mueller is going to complete his investigation without talking to Trump. I'd have thought he'd have subpoenaed him by now. I could be wrong, but it was getting talked bout 2 months ago and there has been no movement on it.

If so, it means he doesn't need it. That could be because Trump is not the target, or that the evidence is compelling even without it. Take your partisan pick.

All this BS can all be settled by declassifying the totality of the FISA applications. It will help us answer who’s telling the truth.

Reactions: 4 people
Why is Trump waiting to Declassify the Docs according to Dan Bongino:

Because there is no there, there and Mueller will end up with Egg on his face according to Dan. Doesn't want DEMs to scream Obstruction of Justice as they would.

I would think Trump would want it all out if nothing wrong was done. Let the people see for themselves. Can't Obstruct Justice if noting was done to warrant the investigation to begin with. This thing will just go on and on and on if nothing is done IMO.

All this BS can all be settled by declassifying the totality of the FISA applications. It will help us answer who’s telling the truth.

See, your partisan mentality is showing through. You want the FISA warrants so you can hunt for something to show that the investigation was initiated by people who don't like Trump, or based upon information supplied by people who don't like Trump.

Two things: First, even if it did, that does not mean the information is incorrect or the investigation invalid. Its like any criminal trial. The defendant's attorneys casts aspersions at the police and prosecutor as not liking his client. Doesn't mean he did not commit the crime, however, and works with juries only a tiny percentage of the time because once they hear the factual evidence, they tend not to worry about who doesn't get along with who.

Second, getting the full warrants so you can launch your criticisms and retweets of right wing conservative blogs, doesn't matter because it doesn't tell you what Mueller's investigation has found out. And once again, your partisan motivation is doing you a disservice.

Let's say you are right and the investigation began with information coming from people who do not like Trump. That simply does not mean that if the investigation yields actual evidence of misconduct or even criminal activity, that you ignore the result.

That's why these Congressional investigations, and yelling at people over their texts, etc., is such nonsense. It. does. not. matter. The evidence gathered by Mueller is the evidence and it is what it is, regardless of what got the ball rolling.

See, your partisan mentality is showing through. You want the FISA warrants so you can hunt for something to show that the investigation was initiated by people who don't like Trump, or based upon information supplied by people who don't like Trump.

Two things: First, even if it did, that does not mean the information is incorrect or the investigation invalid. Its like any criminal trial. The defendant's attorneys casts aspersions at the police and prosecutor as not liking his client. Doesn't mean he did not commit the crime, however, and works with juries only a tiny percentage of the time because once they hear the factual evidence, they tend not to worry about who doesn't get along with who.

Second, getting the full warrants so you can launch your criticisms and retweets of right wing conservative blogs, doesn't matter because it doesn't tell you what Mueller's investigation has found out. And once again, your partisan motivation is doing you a disservice.

Let's say you are right and the investigation began with information coming from people who do not like Trump. That simply does not mean that if the investigation yields actual evidence of misconduct or even criminal activity, that you ignore the result.

That's why these Congressional investigations, and yelling at people over their texts, etc., is such nonsense. It. does. not. matter. The evidence gathered by Mueller is the evidence and it is what it is, regardless of what got the ball rolling.

So nothing?

Reactions: 3 people

My partisan mentality? Um ok, whatever LG.
I simply suggest truth and transparency, call it what you will.

Furthermore, I simply posed the point of declassifying FISA's (honestly redacted), which go through the FBI chain of command, before making its way to FBI Headquarters to receive approval and sign off by the Special Agent in charge of the field office before making it to the Justice Department where attorneys from the National Security Division vet the application to verify all the assertions made in it....thus, since it's all above board and it supposedly goes through "extreme vetting", why not show an honestly redacted copy to the American people?

reference: How FISA works - Axios

Last edited:

Pursuant to the original knee jerk reaction...the link below is an great article, seriously relevant opinions and points:

Mueller’s Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized, Pointless | National Review

Make no mistake: This is nakedly politicized law enforcement. There is absolutely no chance any of the Russian officials charged will ever see the inside of an American courtroom. The indictment is a strictly political document by which the special counsel seeks to justify the existence of his superfluous investigation...

...What there will be, though, is a new international order in which nation-states are encouraged to file criminal charges against each other’s officials for actions deemed to be provocative (or, more accurately, actions that can be exploited for domestic political purposes). Of all government officials in the world, American officials are the most active on the global stage — and that includes meddling in other countries’ elections. I doubt our diplomats, intelligence operatives, elected officials, and citizens will much like living in the world Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein have given us. If the idea was to give Vladimir Putin and his thug regime a new way to sabotage the United States, nice work.

Last edited:
Honestly, this whole **** show is why I hate partisan politics. IF Trump did something wrong, I'm not against him being impeached, but this whole ordeal has been shady as hell from the beginning and has reeked of butthurt over Hillary losing. From Obama's inaction to the Steele dossier being funded by Hillary and/or the DNC to those insisting on Trump's guilt with no evidence to support such a finding, this has the absolute appearance of a political witch hunt. Even the way only slivers of information get released, how some information gets stressed while other bits get overlooked, everything combined has made me question the legitimacy of this "investigation". I'm not sure if it's the media or the investigators themselves, but it is near impossible to escape the impression that partisanship has not utterly poisoned Mueller's investigation.

TIFWIW

Never heard of this source but thought it would be something to get libs uptight about.:)

Dear God; They Caught Them ALL! Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication Intercepts; ALL people behind fake "Russia Collusion" - False Flag Chemical Attacks in Syria, Sabotage of Brexit, Nefarious Clinton activities & More

U.S. National News
Dear God; They Caught Them ALL! Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication Intercepts; ALL people behind fake "Russia Collusion" - False Flag Chemical Attacks in Syria, Sabotage of Brexit, Nefarious Clinton activities & More

Thanks to my long-time former colleagues from the Intelligence Community, whom I worked with in my years with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, from both inside and outside the US, I am pleased to be the ONLY media outlet to be able to report this extraordinary information . . . .

The jig is finally up. The Dominoes are all in position to be knocked over. The "elite" have phoned, faxed, and emailed many of themselves right into prison, or worse. (When the public finds out, probably "worse.")

At the meeting in Helsinki, Finland, between Presidents Putin of Russia and Trump of the USA, the Russians gave to Trump at least 160 TERABYTES of Russian Intelligence Intercepts which expose horrifying activities of many, many, people to deliberately foment social, cultural, and political chaos, violent riots, demonstrations, media smears, phony scandals, and fake news.

Some of those intercepts reveal who has been financing weapons, supplies, travel, hotel, vehicle rentals and secure communications gear for Terrorist groups, inside Syria, Iraq, and terror attacks in Europe and the US.

Among the intercepted communications are mostly international phone calls, faxes, emails by members of the US Congress, US Senate, federal Judges, state-level elected officials from California, Oregon, Washington, New York (City & State), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland and Virginia. Once those communications left the United States, they became fair game for any country to spy on.

Remember when I pointed out that Roger Stone was the American who was communicating with Guccier 2.0 who was later revealed to be a Russian GRU officer. Well, it looks like Mueller is looking to send evidence to a federal grand jury for an indictment for one of his associates.

Special counsel still investigating Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

"At least five prosecutors from Mueller's office and two attorneys representing Andrew Miller, a former Roger Stone associate, spent almost 90 minutes in a sealed court proceeding before Chief Judge Beryl Howell of the DC District Court Wednesday morning."

VN Store

Back