When is enough, enough?

There are more than enough of these threads. It's not helpful.

And there will be more of these type of threads just as long as the Lady Vols keep losing with Holly as their coach.

It's not helpful? Speak for yourself, please.

It's helpful for sure.

Reactions: 12 people
And there will be more of these type of threads just as long as the Lady Vols keep losing with Holly as their coach.

It's not helpful? Speak for yourself, please.

It's helpful for sure.

W.H.A.T. T.H.E. E.F.F. E.V.E.R. Never said I was speaking for anybody B.U.T M.Y.S.E.L.F. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
W.H.A.T. T.H.E. E.F.F. E.V.E.R. Never said I was speaking for anybody B.U.T M.Y.S.E.L.F. ��������������������������������

Don't get mad at me.

Get mad at Holly. She's the cause of this mess that's our beloved Lady Vols. That's where your anger should be directed.

GoLadyVols!

Reactions: 4 people
Don't get mad at me.

Get mad at Holly. She's the cause of this mess that's our beloved Lady Vols. That's where your anger should be directed.

GoLadyVols!

You can also have a cup of S.T.F.U.

Go say it to Holly's face.

You can also have a cup of S.T.F.U.

Go say it to Holly's face.

T_Vol376 I don't have a problem with you. I understand we're on opposite sides about Holly as our coach.

Our commonality is that we are fans of the Lady Vols.

We are both passionate for different reasons concerning Holly but there's no excuse to curse at me.

Slydell led you astray. As a fellow poster I've always respected you and continued to read your responses in spite of our differences.

Peace out.

GoLadyVols!

Give them a break. At least in this game, it would be understandable if they are distracted after the injury to Diamond.

Reactions: 1 person
T_Vol376 I don't have a problem with you. I understand we're on opposite sides about Holly as our coach.

We are both passionate for different reasons concerning Holly but there's no excuse to curse at me.

Slydell led you astray. As a fellow poster I've always respected you and continued to read your responses in spite of our differences.

Peace out.

GoLadyVols!

I've not been led astray by anybody. There is no need for the same thing to be said over and and over. A handful (or less) on here know the inner workings of the team and that's all I'll
say about that.

Peace out.

GoLadyVols!

I was trying to give you the benefit of a doubt, but you're really reaching. Hope you get well soon.

Reactions: 4 people
This product on the floor is terrible. CHW has got to go.

It's like beating a dead horse, nothing will be done. The best thing to do is take your emotions out of caring and just watch like a casual fan. I quit getting upset because for one Holly does just enough to keep her job also Tennessee doesn't have an AD at the moment. I don't know if it's coaching or what, but this team gets up for big games only and go through the motions the rest of them. It seems like they have no respect for Holly. It's like what she says goes in one ear and out the other. Oh well.

Reactions: 3 people
I've not been led astray by anybody. There is no need for the same thing to be said over and and over. A handful (or less) on here know the inner workings of the team and that's all I'll
say about that.

You have a very short memory? Slydell posted s.t.f.u & you told me to do the same thing. That is where the 'led' part came into play. And I say that because I've always considered you a nice reasonable poster. But not anymore.

You have a very short memory? Slydell posted s.t.f.u & you told me to do the same thing. That is where the 'led' part came into play. And I say that because I've always considered you a nice reasonable poster. But not anymore.

Okay.

I was trying to give you the benefit of a doubt, but you're really reaching. Hope you get well soon.

I've never given you the benefit of the doubt even though we're both Frank Zappa fans.

One only has to read your history of posts to paint a picture of you.

Give them a break. At least in this game, it would be understandable if they are distracted after the injury to Diamond.

Most players/teams play/fight harder when there is a fallen soldier (injury) they don't get distracted, its no excuse for this lost or any lost to Alabama in Womens Basketball ever

Reactions: 5 people
Most players/teams play/fight harder when there is a fallen soldier (injury) they don't get distracted, its no excuse for this lost or any lost to Alabama in Womens Basketball ever

I agree, but this team is so soft and mentally weak. It seems like they don't care about loosing. No heart and toughness at all. It seems as if they don't respect Holly either. It's like what she says goes in one ear and out the other.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back