A boy named Trayvon Martin is shot and killed by neighborhood watch goon

KoachKrab127

Trayvon Martin Case Sent To State Attorney's Office Amid Growing Tension, Questions About Police Probe

Seventeen year old Trayvon Martin was walking home from a store as a neighborhood watch clown, 26 year old George Zimmerman called 911 and reported a "suspicious individual." Cops told Zimmerman not to confront the teen, but Zimmerman did, then shot and killed him. Police have not arrested Zimmerman, who claims self defense. The only things Martin had were a bottle of iced tea and a bag of skittles. A witness claims she heard Trayvon yell for help, then heard a gun shot. Police investigation has been HORRIBLE. The article talks a lot about that failure.

That's really screwed up.

I am sure many around here will say the boy had it coming, or blame liberal media.

If it went down the way you make it seem it was murder.

sadly, we may never really know if it was though.

Tragic death. My heart goes out to the kid's parents.

Sounds like someone took their position as neighborhood watchman a bit too seriously.

Something fishy is going on hear sounds like to me. Even if he claims self-defense you would think the police would arrest him and bring him in for questioning. Be intrested to see how this plays out. Feel awful for the kids parents and family

Bizarre to say the least. It will be interesting to see the facts, timeline and evidence once released.

Gated community could have cctv.

According to the Sanford Police Department, Zimmerman admitted that he shot Martin Feb. 26, as the teenager walked from a convenience store back to the gated community where his father lived. Zimmerman, the captain of the neighborhood watch, was patrolling and called 911 to report a suspicious person, police said. He was told to stand down and wait for police, according to officials but instead, Zimmerman followed the teenager, got into a physical altercation and ended up shooting him.

Zimmerman claimed the shooting was self-defense, and police said they have little evidence to refute his claims.

1. The young man's father lived in the neighborhood.
2. Police told Zimmerman not to confront the teen.
3. Zimmerman did anyway.

What is the question?

Heartbreaking. And makes me sick thinking about it.

Reactions: 2 people
If it went down as told in the attached story, it is murder and a hate crime. The story makes me think the local police department is pretty inept and should be investigated, as well. This happened on Feb. 26.

Reactions: 1 person
If it went down as told in the attached story, it is murder and a hate crime. The story makes me think the local police department is pretty inept and should be investigated, as well. This happened on Feb. 26.

Makes you wonder if Zimmerman has political connections

1. What is a Neighborhood Watch Captain?
2. Since when does neighborhood watch carry side arms?

Trayvon Martin Case Sent To State Attorney's Office Amid Growing Tension, Questions About Police Probe

Seventeen year old Trayvon Martin was walking home from a store as a neighborhood watch clown, 26 year old George Zimmerman called 911 and reported a "suspicious individual." Cops told Zimmerman not to confront the teen, but Zimmerman did, then shot and killed him. Police have not arrested Zimmerman, who claims self defense. The only things Martin had were a bottle of iced tea and a bag of skittles. A witness claims she heard Trayvon yell for help, then heard a gun shot. Police investigation has been HORRIBLE. The article talks a lot about that failure.
sounds like murder to me

I'm struggling to think of a single situation where this could possibly be self defense. Based on the facts that have been presented so far, Mr Zimmerman belongs in prison. For a very long time.

VN Store

Back