How long until Taggart is fired?

This is what irks me about fan bases and admin's. You want to win big. You have a guy that has won big and you whine and cry about spending money on facilities and paying coaches what they deserve. FSU....this is you! Bobby Bowden (turned down Alabama twice for much more money) isn't walking thru the door. Loyalty is out the window today. Pay up and spend to keep up, or you get Willie T.

It's ugly down there and only going to get worse.

This is what irks me about fan bases and admin's. You want to win big. You have a guy that has won big and you whine and cry about spending money on facilities and paying coaches what they deserve. FSU....this is you! Bobby Bowden (turned down Alabama twice for much more money) isn't walking thru the door. Loyalty is out the window today. Pay up and spend to keep up, or you get Willie T.

Well your boys forked out $5 mil a year for him and are paying out the $3 mil Oregon buyout and the remaining $1.3 million of his USF buyout. On top of that he was given an additional $5.5 million per for his staff. SPENDING hasn’t been your problem. Where it’s spent however?

Well your boys forked out $5 mil a year for him and are paying out the $3 mil Oregon buyout and the remaining $1.3 million of his USF buyout. On top of that he was given an additional $5.5 million per for his staff. SPENDING hasn’t been your problem. Where it’s spent however?

They OVER spent, when they could have done that with Jimbo and stroked his ego a little. They have to dance with who they brought to the prom now....and she ain't pretty.

They OVER spent, when they could have done that with Jimbo and stroked his ego a little. They have to dance with who they brought to the prom now....and she ain't pretty.
Agree. As with our fanbase, you can find problems where they ain’t and make them happen.

FSU could never match what A&M is paying him. There are only a couple schools in the country (probably Texas, Alabama, and Ohio St) that would fully guarantee a $75m contract.

He should have never been hired at Oregon.
I think Oregon was in an interesting situation. They had pressure to hire someone from outside the program, as pretty much everyone that Oregon had hired over 20 was an internal hire. Now they are back to another "internal hire" in Cristobal. We'll see....

Who's better, and can you GUARANTEE that he would be in the event that FSU 'paid up' for his services? These kinds of posts crack me up. Look what Scott Frost did at UCF. Took a crap team and went undefeated. Now he can't beat directional schools, but he was a hot commodity at the end of last season.

lulz to the whole thing.

Anybody sensing shades of Kiffin to USC yet? Ought to be. Any success that Pruitt has at TN will draw major attention from Tallahassee, a much easier school for recruiting than UT.
Unless you mean South Carolina, Kiffin ain't getting the USC job again.

I hope Taggart gets them on track. The more success they have, the more likely than can poach UF’s recruits.

Who's better, and can you GUARANTEE that he would be in the event that FSU 'paid up' for his services? These kinds of posts crack me up. Look what Scott Frost did at UCF. Took a crap team and went undefeated. Now he can't beat directional schools, but he was a hot commodity at the end of last season.

lulz to the whole thing.
The $$ thing had been going on for a while in Tallahassee as well as facility questions. He would have never been looking around if FSU had paid up earlier.

VN Store

Back