D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)

It's funny he talks about his "eye" not realizing if he keeps this up he'll go blind.
Who are you to criticize? He’s been spot on when it comes to evaluating NFL draft talent. I haven’t seen any predictions out of you...

It’s easy to sit behind your keyboard and act like a tough guy but the fact remains that D4H is on a heater and there is nothing that you or anyone else can do to stop this hot streak. He’s put in the time and earned every bit of it.

I can only wonder what poor life decisions have resulted in you being a cyber bully. My goodness.

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
Who are you to criticize? He’s been spot on when it comes to evaluating NFL draft talent. I haven’t seen any predictions out of you...

It’s easy to sit behind your keyboard and act like a tough guy but the fact remains that D4H is on a heater and there is nothing that you or anyone else can do to stop this hot streak. He’s put in the time and earned every bit of it.

I can only wonder what poor life decisions have resulted in you being a cyber bully. My goodness.
1 win (Kamara) out of 500 doesn't qualify as a heater.

1 win (Kamara) out of 500 doesn't qualify as a heater.

I mean he was only the Offensive Rookie of the Year. Hitting on that alone qualifies me more than most GMs. How many of them have drafted a Rookie of the Year in their careers?

Also don't act like James Conner and JuJu Smith-Schuster ain't balling. They were my #2 RB and #2 WR in that draft. I had them rated way higher than most. I also hit on undrafted rookies like Dylan Cole and Matt Breida that are playing at a high level for their teams. Oh and remember these are guys who were drafted in the mid-rounds or later. So its not like I've been just picking easy money. I've been going out of my way to find diamonds in the rough. And I've had way more success than NFL GMs at that.

Anybody can draft well in the 1st round. Its about identifying talent that others overlook that separates the average from the great. And I've shown an ability to identify those diamonds in the rough that others overlook and have correctly predicted their stardom at a far higher rate than NFL scouts. Oh and just wait till Dobbs hits the field. I've said from the beginning he will be my greatest call. Cause there is nothing more impressive than hitting on a franchise QB in the middle rounds that others overlook.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
I mean he was only the Offensive Rookie of the Year. Hitting on that alone qualifies me more than most GMs. How many of them have drafted a Rookie of the Year in their careers?

Also don't act like James Conner isn't balling. He was my #2 RB. I also hit on undrafted rookies like Dylan Cole and Matt Breida that are playing at a high level for their teams. Oh and remember these are guys who were drafted in the 3rd round or later. So its not like I've been just picking easy money. I've been going out of my way to find diamonds in the rough. And I've had way more success than NFL GMs at that.

Anybody can draft well in the 1st round. Its about identifying talent that others overlook that separates the average from the great. And I've shown an ability to identify those diamonds in the rough that others overlook and have correctly predicted their stardom at a far higher rate than NFL scouts. Oh and just wait till Dobbs hits the field. I've said from the beginning he will be my greatest call. Cause there is nothing more impressive than hitting on a franchise QB in the middle rounds that others overlook.
Just like I said, you got 1 right.

LOL! Be careful not to confuse your multiple replies again dude.

Just like I said, you got 1 right.

What about JuJu Smith-Schuster? He went in the 2nd round after WRs like John Ross, Mike Williams, etc. I had him rated as a 1st round talent and the #2 overall WR. He's been exactly the type of star WR I said he would be.

Also how many undrafted players from the 2017 draft are having more of an impact in the NFL right now than Matt Breida (49ers)? The only one I can think of is WR Keelan Cole (Jaguars). Matt Brieda is a big hit on my part just given the fact he is currently the 49ers starting RB. How many undrafted 2nd year players can you find starting right now in the NFL? The fact he's currently leading the NFL in rushing is just the cherry on top. That was a great evaluation on my part. Stop denying it.

Matt Breida has had 1 good game, pump the brakes. If he was pro bowl talent then the 49ers wouldn't have paid McKinnon so much to come be the lead back.

Juju went in the 2nd round, that's not finding a diamond in the round.

Smith schuster while going in second wasn’t a shock the Steelers are known for drafting WRs very well and he was a stud at SC I definitely thought he had a very high chance of doing well there

Plus at the time Bryant was a constant screw up so the opportunity WR2 was definitely there and esp with AB getting double teams all the time

I mean he was only the Offensive Rookie of the Year. Hitting on that alone qualifies me more than most GMs. How many of them have drafted a Rookie of the Year in their careers?/QUOTE]

Considering there's two ROTY given out each season...do the math.

But let's talk about how you've fared with this ROTY thing. Dak Prescott? Openly dissed. Joey Bosa? Openly dissed. Marcus Lattimore? Openly dissed. That's 3 fails out of the last 4. Kamara isn't exactly balancing that equation. Other players, just off the top of my head mind you, that you openly dissed as prospects include last year's rushing leader and Jaylen Ramsey. (lacks instincts among other failings I believe was said). We both know there's more where those came from.

Let's also take a moment to throw laurels at the likes Kevin Hogan, Kelvin Taylor, Brad Kaaya (a franchise QB dontcha know), Christian Hackenburg and Robert Nkemdiche. We both know there's plenty more on that list out there too.

Quite literally the only way you can believe we aren't aware of how often you're wrong vs how often you're right is either you have some form of anterograde amnesia or you're assuming the rest of us do.

Edit from above #1660. Not sure how my reply actually got embedded in the quote so to clean that up.

But let's talk about how you've fared with this ROTY thing. Dak Prescott? Openly dissed. Joey Bosa? Openly dissed. Marcus Lattimore? Openly dissed. That's 3 fails out of the last 4. Kamara isn't exactly balancing that equation. Other players, just off the top of my head mind you, that you openly dissed as prospects include last year's rushing leader and Jaylen Ramsey. (lacks instincts among other failings I believe was said). We both know there's more where those came from.

Let's also take a moment to throw laurels at the likes Kevin Hogan, Kelvin Taylor, Brad Kaaya (a franchise QB dontcha know), Christian Hackenburg and Robert Nkemdiche. We both know there's plenty more on that list out there too.

Quite literally the only way you can believe we aren't aware of how often you're wrong vs how often you're right is either you have some form of anterograde amnesia or you're assuming the rest of us do.

hatching_chicks_by_sona26-d5arvja.jpg
D4H counts 14 chickens.

Cough

How cute. After looking at PFF's highest rated and Pro Football Writers Association All Rookie team how's this look?

Tre'Davius White - not on your list, not even as a sleeper
Marshon Lattimore - you know the story
Kareem Hunt - you called "fools gold", rushing champ
Rueben Foster - LOL
Desmond King - not even a sleeper
Dalvin Tomlinson - not even a sleeper
Adoree Jackson - not even a sleeper
Cooper Kupp - not even a sleeper
Zach Cunningham - not even a sleeper
Derek Barnett - not even a sleeper

And while you didn't specifically do lineman you did specifically cite Ryan Ramczyk as someone you "didn't like" and yeah, all rookie team.

In fact of the 17 eligible (no lineman) on the PFWA team you had 9 ranked anywhere on your list. More importantly of those more than half were 1st rounders so, you know, not a lot of credit headed your way for seeing something others didn't.

So to sum up you completely wiffed on or outright dissed more players that made up the cream of last years best performing rookies than you named and in fact only named 4 (FOUR) Kamara, Smith-Schuster, Carl Lawson and Marcus Williams, that weren't already top rated players in everyone's eyes.

Kudos.

Unfortunately he plays with a guy who can't pass. Marcus Mariota. Plus he's struggled with injuries.

I'm still confident he will be battling Antonio Callaway for the top receiver in the NFL over the next 5-10 years.
That's how people know you're a troll and know not to take you seriously.

Edit from above #1660. Not sure how my reply actually got embedded in the quote so to clean that up.

What is Dak Prescott doing right now? His rookie year was basically the high water mark for his career.

What is Bosa doing this year? Nothing.

And please remind me how many yards Ryan Fitzpatrick passed for against Marson Lattimore? I can still see Mike Evans running past him.

Look man. My evaluations are always about the long run. If I called RG3 a bust before the 2012 draft, I'm pretty sure you would have called that a miss in 2013. Now we know RG3 was ultimately a bust. Thus far I've done only 2 comprehensive draft reviews (2017 and 2018). This is barely the start of my first full classes 2nd season. There's a lot of time left before we find out who is real and who ain't.

Matt Breida has had 1 good game, pump the brakes. If he was pro bowl talent then the 49ers wouldn't have paid McKinnon so much to come be the lead back.

Juju went in the 2nd round, that's not finding a diamond in the round.

JuJu might not have been a diamond but I was higher on him than almost everyone else.

Everyone else was all over Mike Williams and John Ross. I was the only one saying he was way better than those guys who went in the 1st round.

And thus far I've been proven correct.

What is Dak Prescott doing right now? His rookie year was basically the high water mark for his career.

What is Bosa doing this year? Nothing.

And please remind me how many yards Ryan Fitzpatrick passed for against Marson Lattimore? I can still see Mike Evans running past him.

Look man. My evaluations are always about the long run. If I called RG3 a bust before the 2012 draft, I'm pretty sure you would have called that a miss in 2013. Now we know RG3 was ultimately a bust. Thus far I've done only 2 comprehensive draft reviews (2017 and 2018). This is barely the start of my first full classes 2nd season. There's a lot of time left before we find out who is real and who ain't.

You're just adorable when you think you're being clever. YOU'RE the one that brought up the ROTY metric ya idjit...deal with it. Prescott/Bosa/Lattimore have all made the Top 100 list as well. You don't get to "unhappen" that fact.

And you want to play the "cherry picked vindication" game? Fine, I'll see your Lattimore dig and raise you a James Conner 17 yard at 2.13ypc performance. (see how that works?)

And I want to especially highlight how Bosa's being injured is represented as his doing "nothing" this year...as though that equates to poor play. I'll take this opportunity to point out that despite missing 4 games his first year and 2 this year he's still currently #4 in sacks and #8 in tackles from the DE position since coming into the league.

And for the final observation please tell me the boldened in your post was meant as a joke because if so it was a good one. I literally laughed out loud. Nobody...and I mean NOBODY pounces on the first morsel of vindication faster than you do. Hell, at least half your entire shtick on here is composed of "premature prognostication". Your only usage of "the long run" is the ploy of "current facts don't support my argument so I'll take credit for being right in the future". Remember when you patted yourself on the back when you found out Hogan was going to get the start in Cleveland? You know, before he actually played? And by "played" I mean 140yds/3int/38.1 rating? Yeah...we all saw...just one of many.

You're just adorable when you think you're being clever. YOU'RE the one that brought up the ROTY metric ya idjit...deal with it. Prescott/Bosa/Lattimore have all made the Top 100 list as well. You don't get to "unhappen" that fact.

And you want to play the "cherry picked vindication" game? Fine, I'll see your Lattimore dig and raise you a James Conner 17 yard at 2.13ypc performance. (see how that works?)

And I want to especially highlight how Bosa's being injured is represented as his doing "nothing" this year...as though that equates to poor play. I'll take this opportunity to point out that despite missing 4 games his first year and 2 this year he's still currently #4 in sacks and #8 in tackles from the DE position since coming into the league.

And for the final observation please tell me the boldened in your post was meant as a joke because if so it was a good one. I literally laughed out loud. Nobody...and I mean NOBODY pounces on the first morsel of vindication faster than you do. Hell, at least half your entire shtick on here is composed of "premature prognostication". Your only usage of "the long run" is the ploy of "current facts don't support my argument so I'll take credit for being right in the future". Remember when you patted yourself on the back when you found out Hogan was going to get the start in Cleveland? You know, before he actually played? And by "played" I mean 140yds/3int/38.1 rating? Yeah...we all saw...just one of many.

RG3 was ranked #15 in the top 100 after his first season.

Fluke first year success happens all the time.

I'm about projecting sustained greatness.

RG3 was ranked #15 in the top 100 after his first season.

Fluke first year success happens all the time.

I'm about projecting sustained greatness.

LOL! Talk about an end run. Had to sidestep most of that post did we? And do so in PRECISELY the manner you've been chided about before? There is no such thing as "projecting" this so called "sustained greatness" into the future. Let's repeat that for the slower people in the room; all sustained greatness is a function of looking backward, not forward. You're headed for requiring a meme be made up just to remind you of this oft repeated fact...there is zero, zilch, nada, square root of jack amount of credit available for being "right" about something that hasn't happened yet. None. The only failure, greatness, or anything in between lives only in the demonstrable and the observable. If you don't have that then you've got speculation and nothing more.

VN Store

Back