D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)

Well then you, my friend, are a first ballot HOF'er.

He was correct about Josh Allen being #1 though...

Sacked.png

sackedlost.png

When is Roethlisberger getting pulled for Dobbs?

I already told you. November 8th vs Carolina on Thursday Night Football.

I've been telling yall to be on the lookout for that date. That is when Josh Dobbs introduces himself to the world as the NFL's newest superstar.

And the Steelers won today, even though they won't win another game until Dobbs starts.

That was obviously tongue in cheek. Big Ben has done a decent job the last few weeks keeping the team afloat for when Dobbs takes over.

Josh is amazing but even he couldn't make up being 2-3 games below .500 at the end of October.

I got a feeling the Steelers will be 4-3-1 when Dobbs takes over for the stretch run. Josh will go 6-2 in November and December before leading an epic playoff run all the way to the Super Bowl.

That was obviously tongue in cheek. Big Ben has done a decent job the last few weeks keeping the team afloat for when Dobbs takes over.

Josh is amazing but even he couldn't make up being 2-3 games below .500 at the end of October.

I got a feeling the Steelers will be 4-3-1 when Dobbs takes over for the stretch run. Josh will go 6-2 in November and December before leading an epic playoff run all the way to the Super Bowl.

Kicking the can further down the road. Of course it was tongue in cheek now, of course it was.

I'm also sure it you didn't really mean for the Packers to go 14-2 and were just joking about Gruden winning coach of the year this season.

Reactions: BeardedVol
I already told you. November 8th vs Carolina on Thursday Night Football.

I've been telling yall to be on the lookout for that date. That is when Josh Dobbs introduces himself to the world as the NFL's newest superstar.
And when do Tim Jordan and Justin Martin prove to be NFL caliber players? Waiting on those as well...

Impressed by him. Good eye on him. I really doubted he would ever be more than an average role guy. But man, he looks good and runs tough.

With regard to your avatar, you'll be happy to know I have a high opinion of Benny Snell's NFL potential.

He reminds me of Jamal Anderson. The former Pro Bowl RB for the Atlanta Falcons.

With regard to your avatar, you'll be happy to know I have a high opinion of Benny Snell's NFL potential.

He reminds me of Jamal Anderson. The former Pro Bowl RB for the Atlanta Falcons.

I'm conflicted by Snell. He doesn't really have great speed, insane burst or any physicals to me that stand out. He's honestly not super elusive or anything either. He simply runs very smart and very tough. He has a good OL that helps as well. I think in the right situation with the right people around him, he can be a solid player for a lot of years. But I think there's probably a lot of other guys that have higher ceilings.

I'm conflicted by Snell. He doesn't really have great speed, insane burst or any physicals to me that stand out. He's honestly not super elusive or anything either. He simply runs very smart and very tough. He has a good OL that helps as well. I think in the right situation with the right people around him, he can be a solid player for a lot of years. But I think there's probably a lot of other guys that have higher ceilings.

That's why I compared him to Jamal Anderson. Don't forget Jamal Anderson was a 7th round pick who played fullback at one time because people doubted he had the athleticism to play RB.

I'm not saying Benny Snell is a superstar in the NFL. But he should have a couple of good years like Jamal Anderson.

Also don't forget that D4H never actually watched Jamal Anderson play, because he admittedly didn't start watching football until 2012.

Just a reminder on Hunt.

Nope. Lots of players have one good game. You just assume he must be good cause he did it on national TV in his first game.

I watched his tape and also saw him at the senior bowl and combine. Decent RB but nothing special.
So you think one game means everything?

Let this kid do this over the whole season.

One thing I don't so is overreact to one game stats. Like the other poster said I look for attributes that show repeatable dominance. Hunt had some nice plays that were the result of breakdowns by the Patriots. He isn't the second coming of Adrian Peterson.
This has been the years of fool's gold thus far.

Reality will correct itself soon.

Goff is still a bust. Bosa is Aaron Kampman 2.0. And Kareem Hunt is a nice lil RB but nothing special.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Just a reminder on Hunt.

What about him? He ain't seeing my top 4 RBs: Kamara, Conner, Mixon, and McCaffrey. All are exactly the studs I said they would be. Kareem Hunt is better than his college tape. But he ain't seeing those guys. Especially Kamara, Conner, and Mixon.

Also don't forget I was right about everyone's 2 favorite RBs (Fournette and Cook) being busts. Something nobody else said before the draft.

What about him? He ain't seeing my top 4 RBs: Kamara, Conner, Mixon, and McCaffrey. All are exactly the studs I said they would be. Kareem Hunt is better than his college tape. But he ain't seeing those guys. Especially Kamara, Conner, and Mixon.

Also don't forget I was right about everyone's 2 favorite RBs (Fournette and Cook) being busts. Something nobody else said before the draft.
He's out playing Mixon in this very game.

He's out playing Mixon in this very game.

Only cause he has better teammates and coaches. Mixon is a far better talent. He's bigger, stronger, faster, and more elusive. There's literally nothing Kareem Hunt does better than Mixon. NOTHING.

In the long run over their careers, the better talent will show itself. And that is Mixon.

Hunt is playing better than Mixon, Kamara or McCaffery. He is just as good as Conner. He has better speed than any of them besides maybe Kamara.

Only cause he has better teammates and coaches. Mixon is a far better talent. He's bigger, stronger, faster, and more elusive. There's literally nothing Kareem Hunt does better than Mixon. NOTHING.

In the long run over their careers, the better talent will show itself. And that is Mixon.

Didnt you say Cincy wou,d be in the AFC title game?

Reactions: BeardedVol

Statements like this are how all of us know that you don't actually watch the players that you comment on.

Hunt is playing better than Mixon, Kamara or McCaffery. He is just as good as Conner. He has better speed than any of them besides maybe Kamara.

What was Conner doing last year? Did I ever waver on how great he would be?

You guys are so prisoner of the moment. Hunt will NEVER be better than Kamara, Conner, and Mixon. He might be better than McCaffrey but that's it. His success right now is only because he's riding the wave over there in Kansas City. Mahomes is also riding that wave. He'll come down to earth next season after defenses start to figure him out.

The thing that doesn't get figured out is elite talent. And Hunt doesn't have that. He's a good talent but nothing special. Kamara, Conner, and Mixon are special.

VN Store

Back