Netflix

The Jaha storyline just kind of got old to me, and way too much Clarke. Lol I didn't hate it, just my least favorite season. I man crush Bellamy and I hated his direction, plus Lincoln=sad face. Lol It is well written.
IT was a brutal season and the ending, man talk about no hope. Good show

There are way more character dynamics going on here and the show progression is so much faster. Thanks to Jerry for turning me on to the 100. Sure there are fails but the struggle to survive is real

Reactions: BadJerry20
There are way more character dynamics going on here and the show progression is so much faster. Thanks to Jerry for turning me on to the 100. Sure there are fails but the struggle to survive is real

You had my attention at "turning you on" Side note season 5 is on Netflix already, just ended last week.

Jerry for real, this is a good show. It has its flaws but I agree it has the balls where TWD wouldn’t go. Every episode wantsbme wanting more

Jerry for real, this is a good show. It has its flaws but I agree it has the balls where TWD wouldn’t go. Every episode wantsbme wanting more

I'm glad you like it and glad I went back to it. I don't know how I feel about season 5s finale, and it had hiccups of course, but man I loved watching one ruthless character too much to care.

The Sinner was cool.

I liked the way the mystery turned out. I was thinking rape/torture the whole time and I didn't see that coming at all.

Which show? Is it called the 100? I am new to netflix...

Trailer for American Vandal Season 2 just dropped. First season was hilarious, this one looks equally as stupid funny good.

VN Store

Back