Netflix

Hey guys, long time lurker here, rarely post...anyway, I recently got netflix... watched both seasons of stranger things, it was great, what other series do yall recommend from netflix? Documentaries, movies too...thanks for input

Hey guys, long time lurker here, rarely post...anyway, I recently got netflix... watched both seasons of stranger things, it was great, what other series do yall recommend from netflix? Documentaries, movies too...thanks for input
Ozark and Bloodline are really good series, season 2 of Ozark comes out later this month. Making a Murderer is a good docuseries.

Altered Carbon

Got sidetracked and only watched the first episode of Castle Rock, it was pretty good. The new season of OITNB is terribad

Daredevil, The Punisher.

If you like animation/cartoons then I recommend Trollhunters, Voltron, and The Hollow.

Got sidetracked and only watched the first episode of Castle Rock, it was pretty good. The new season of OITNB is terribad
So this 100 feels a lot like Battlestar Galaxtica in the early seasons. It’s not too shabby, the acting is suspect but it’s kinda dark at times.

So this 100 feels a lot like Battlestar Galaxtica in the early seasons. It’s not too shabby, the acting is suspect but it’s kinda dark at times.

Yeah it does, the acting gets a little better. I like the premise a lot, it can get a little wonky at times though. I quit season 3, then started back 2 years later. Lol

Disagree about Orange. It had gotten into a rut. Stepped up last season and I’ve loved it so far this batch. Wife slows me down.

Reactions: VOLNPA
Disagree about Orange. It had gotten into a rut. Stepped up last season and I’ve loved it so far this batch. Wife slows me down.

I liked last year ok. I can't stand eyebrows and Piper, I don't care about bunker lady's story, Crazy Eyes just annoys me now, and the new additions are just meh. Oddly the only part I enjoyed was Joe and what's her names relationship. And there is zero chance those 2 old ass white women would be running a prison in New York, somebody have shanked them years ago. Lol

Yeah it does, the acting gets a little better. I like the premise a lot, it can get a little wonky at times though. I quit season 3, then started back 2 years later. Lol
They move along quickly with the little things like setting up camp and getting food and stuff which I like. Why waste an entire episode on hunting a rabbit or building walls. I’m pleasantly surprised by some of this CW stuff

Reactions: BadJerry20
They move along quickly with the little things like setting up camp and getting food and stuff which I like. Why waste an entire episode on hunting a rabbit or building walls. I’m pleasantly surprised by some of this CW stuff

You don't want to watch Bellamy just hanging out at some random guys cabin for an hour and a half? Lol I'm going to start Riverdale tomorrow night.

You don't want to watch Bellamy just hanging out at some random guys cabin for an hour and a half? Lol I'm going to start Riverdale tomorrow night.
I need an entire 90 minute episode on the backstory of the kid that died in the pod on the ways down, walking dead style

Just finished season one. Pretty solid post apocalypse sci-fi. Some writing snafus and OMG eye rolling moments but it was fun. So, on to season two of the 100

Just finished season one. Pretty solid post apocalypse sci-fi. Some writing snafus and OMG eye rolling moments but it was fun. So, on to season two of the 100

Reactions: BadJerry20
About 10 episodes into OITNB season 6. Much improved from recent seasons. The sister angle is pretty strong and is definitely keeping my interest.

I tapped out on OItNB in season 3, then came back last year and I've liked it a lot. Barb and Carol are a good plotline.

Just finished OITNB. Totally redeemed itslef. The sisters could have gotten more flashbacks IMO. Had they delved deeper into their youth, it could have been their best season.

VN Store

Back