why is Worley so bad

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
How did this guy get a scholarship at Tennessee.
He is not improving.
How many think it is time to burn a red shirt, or does Jones know the freshmen quarterbacks are as bad as Worley?.
Worley is killing us!.

Reactions: 3 people
This team will never be very good with Worley at QB. He just doesn't have any consistent accuracy.

He's not great but a lot of what goes wrong is because of poor play by young receivers... There are other players on the field besides him ..that have to do their job too

Reactions: 8 people
playing worley is only going to hurt our recruiting too. Josh Malone will not come here if worley keeps playing. fact!

He is not improving.
How many think it is time to burn a red shirt, or does Jones know the freshmen quarterbacks are as bad as Worley?.
Worley is killing us!.

Bad DNA?

He is not improving.
Worley is killing us!.

I've wondered the same thing how the hell he got D1 offers beats the hell out of me. Simply put this guy is killing this team. I swear if I was butch I would just run the damn ball every play and hope our defense can stop them. Because if they leave it in Worleys hands we will lose this game

Worley might be ok in a quick throwing offense where he can build some rhythm and isn't asked to throw it downfield, but I know he isn't ok for what we're doing.

I like Worley. He has a good attitude and works hard. But he is definitely not helping us right now. You have to wonder how fragile the guy is mentally. He was pulled as a starter and now back in. We are making South Alabama's offense look pretty darn good by giving up our usual 3rd and longs.

I'm not sure what is going on ... the culture of losing is so strongly ingrained in this team that it could take a couple of decades to get rid of it. These guys just don't know how to win. Sure, there's a lot of youth and a lack of depth, but we should not be struggling with South Alabama.

sorry qb, offense, play calling, can't understand 2 runs and then third and 10. has Worley ever thrown over the middle.

oh Lord we need to see a freshman today. We are a disaster, and one step from the abyss. If we are playing for next year, get some experience.

VN Store

Back