why is Worley so bad

What if we start a freshman and he's as bad as Peterman? I'm all for it but damn, is there ANYBODY on this team that can throw the freakin ball on target?

The fact that CBJ won't put in a freshman tells me he is not interested in preparing for the future and is putting out a bad squad instead of a potentially worse squad.

It is year 0 without CBJ saying it. And it pains me to say that but I think we kind of understand this coming into this season.

Survive the year and start trying to get better next year. Apparently.

Reactions: 1 person
When is the last time we scored in this game? The starters are still in, yes? Am I missing something?

The fact that CBJ won't put in a freshman tells me he is not interested in preparing for the future and is putting out a bad squad instead of a potentially worse squad.

It is year 0 without CBJ saying it. And it pains me to say that but I think we kind of understand this coming into this season.

Survive the year and start trying to get better next year. Apparently.

Or, he's trying to win as many games as he can this year. If he "plays for the future" and then they suck next year too, and he keeps "playing for the future" he'll win 5 games 3 years in a row and get fired. I HATE the play for the future crap because it means you're giving up.

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee's offense is truly awful. What an embarrassment. The f up the trick play then give up a huge kick block and just stand there watching!!!

So are you telling me that S. Alabama's defense is equivalent to Florida's defense?

No, but when you make that many mistakes, it is obvious. Crompton played against a better LSU defense in 2006 in his first significant action and played better. That's the point. I didn't expect him to be perfect, but my god, that's worse than anything else this year.

Or, he's trying to win as many games as he can this year. If he "plays for the future" and then they suck next year too, and he keeps "playing for the future" he'll win 5 games 3 years in a row and get fired. I HATE the play for the future crap because it means you're giving up.

they can either play for the future and give u now. Or continue to get beat down and embarrassed now anyway. At least the first scenario gets your freshmen QBs invaluable experience.

VN Store

Back