Crootin Forum: Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sell yourself short buddy! You're a good person and darnit, people like you!

stuartsmalley.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
angry-office-worker-o.gif

Just read a POA post ^^^^^^

Please indulge my OCD. I changed the .gif I posted on last page to the one shown above. In re-watching the initial one, it looks like the guy in it may drop some profanity, which I personally don't use. So wanted to clear my conscience and apologize.

Anyways carry on.

Jesus. How do I use ignore feature on mobile?

Edit. Got it click user name > add to ignore list

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Jesus. How do I use ignore feature on mobile?

Edit. Got it click user name > add to ignore list

just click on their name, feature is listed under their profile. Unfortunately each time they post it hides their post but shows a blocked post.

Maybe it is just me, but the 4 playing the best on the D-line seem to be Walls, Hood, Saulsberry, and Williams. I know it was two lesser teams, but at the 9:40 mark on the defensive film it appears WKY is using 3 people to try and block Saulsberry. McCullers seems to be getting stood up a lot. Hopefully he has another gear for Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.

*Maybe it is McCullers at 9:40, I can't tell.

Last edited:
Maybe it is just me, but the 4 playing the best on the D-line seem to be Walls, Hood, Saulsberry, and Williams. I know it was two lesser teams, but at the 9:40 mark on the defensive film it appears WKY is using 3 people to try and block Saulsberry. McCullers seems to be getting stood up a lot. Hopefully he has another gear for Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.

if Saulsberry and Williams keep developing that could really help our cause in 2014 - Jwilliams easily looked like the best DL we had against WKU

we return our whole secondary, with 2 elite level players in it imo

we could have some good pieces for 2014

OT:

CBS News ‏@CBSNews 17m
JUST IN: George Zimmerman in police custody after estranged wife said he was threatening her with a gun, Fla. police say

Reactions: 1 person
I remember seeing practice vid of chip kelly singing rocky top before our game

@patrickbrownTFP: RT @DuckFootball: Wasn't the first song of the week, but it didn't take long before "Rocky Top" was the soundtrack for practice this mornin.

OT:

CBS News ‏@CBSNews 17m
JUST IN: George Zimmerman in police custody after estranged wife said he was threatening her with a gun, Fla. police say

Will the real George Zimmerman please stand up. Please stand up. Maybe his wife looked suspicious wearing a hoodie in the house. "That bottle of tea looks like a weapon! Get on the ground #####!"

Reactions: 1 person
idk dude im shocked, i knew you were joking.

i make a joke... i catch hate
i post a stat... i catch hate
next ill copy and paste a tweet and catch hate

All you do is complain about catching hate. Can't you contribute something for a change? #extremesarcasm

Sorry if I missed it earlier but did anyone post who the two for us were? I'm assuming the Berrys?

@Volquest_Paul: . @Rivals takes a look at some locks for certain schools and Tennessee is listed as having two locks on the list: http://t.co/sqH2wDi8DJ

Sorry if I missed it earlier but did anyone post who the two for us were? I'm assuming the Berrys?

@Volquest_Paul: . @Rivals takes a look at some locks for certain schools and Tennessee is listed as having two locks on the list: http://t.co/sqH2wDi8DJ

DBS ELLIOT BERRY/EVAN BERRY, FAIRBURN (GA.) CREEKSIDE: TENNESSEE
Tennessee fans like to say that the Berry twins were Vols from the day they were born. While that might be an overstatement, it's not far off base. The Berrys' older brother, Eric, is a Tennessee legend, and the two grew up around the program. Neither likes to talk about recruiting, and outside of flirting with Auburn, neither has done much in terms of visiting or camping over the past few months. If Tennessee doesn't land both, it would be a major shocker.

-Rivals

Reactions: 5 people
im starting to wonder when in the week I am going to start thinking we have a realistic shot to beat Oregon - usually it has already kicked in by now

im starting to wonder when in the week I am going to start thinking we have a realistic shot to beat Oregon - usually it has already kicked in by now

lol

I will be fully convinced we're going to beat UF by gameday. Oregon, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back