Crootin Forum: Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please be out for our game. But hope he's better and 100% healthy after our game though.
Before some of you that are gonna say you hope fl is at there best when we play them. I could care less if thier entire first team doesn't play and we still barely beat them. Just any kind of win over uf would be huge

If he's out for our game, there's a 110% chance the backup QB comes in and throws for 500 yds and 8 TDs.

Reactions: 3 people
If he's out for our game, there's a 110% chance the backup QB comes in and throws for 500 yds and 8 TDs.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised. But my uf friend says they are screwed is driskel gets hurt. But our luck the backup would be another Johnny football

angry-office-worker-o.gif

Just read a POA post ^^^^^^

Last edited:
I started the whole reported thing long ago. It was great when people thought I was serious.

I love the Vols.

GBFO

i had no clue when it started. remember, ive only been here since the beginning of the year. i know my massive post count distracts that though. if its been going on for years, i guess youre a legend

i had no clue when it started. remember, ive only been here since the beginning of the year. i know my massive post count distracts that though. if its been going on for years, i guess youre a legend

It's an accomplishment worthy of pride.. Starting a saying on the Internet called "reported". It's zz top style nationwide now.

It's an accomplishment worthy of pride.. Starting a saying on the Internet called "reported". It's zz top style nationwide now.

It's my crowning achievement. Right up there with that coloring contest I won when I was 5.

I sometimes go back and read old posts of mine and shed a tear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Freak has done something really cool for us, put all of the O and D plays on youtube. So instead of having to watch the entire game you can watch all of the offensive plays from the WKU game in 9 minutes and all of the defensive plays in 12 minutes. Thanks, Freak!

Here are the videos from the WKU game...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/xZ-FqgiqVOY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/ttqMoH6eY0M[/youtube]

Being able to see the offensive plays that closely together actually left me thinking that we were pretty vanilla again with our play calling. I think the running game can do more than we think. Out of all those plays...what was it...half maybe that were straight runs right up the middle. I know they ran out of some different formations but not a lot of pulls by O-lineman etc. Kind of exciting honestly.

It's my crowning achievement. Right up there with that coloring contest I won when I was 5.

I sometimes go back and read old posts of mine and shed a tear.

Don't sell yourself short buddy! You're a good person and darnit, people like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back