Superman vs Batman movie coming in 2015!

Not sure how I feel about the idea of a Teen Wolf being the next Batman... don't think he looks nearly old enough personally.

Not sure how I feel about the idea of a Teen Wolf being the next Batman... don't think he looks nearly old enough personally.
Big fan of Teen Wolf its pretty good show.

This guy isn't Teen Wolf he plays the guy who turned Scott into a wolf.

I watch it as well. It's my fix whenever Supernatural isn't on (and I would totally marry Crystal Reed any day of the week) but I still just can't see him as Batman. He can pass as a young/mid twenties guy on the show, but Batman needs to be mid to upper 30s really.

But I would totally be down for virtually any main female on TW to be bat girl.

I watch it as well. It's my fix whenever Supernatural isn't on (and I would totally marry Crystal Reed any day of the week) but I still just can't see him as Batman. He can pass as a young/mid twenties guy on the show, but Batman needs to be mid to upper 30s really.

But I would totally be down for virtually any main female on TW to be bat girl.
Holland Roden :salute:
She is perfect Barbra Gordon!

There is a Teen Wolf thread I created on VolNation, post in it if you want.

I think for this movie Lex Luthor should use the green armor battle suit. Why did he not create a Helment?
Also a topnotch scene where Lex Luthor in Lexcorp talks to Superman who is floating outside his window telling Superman that whether people of Metropolis know it or not they work for him.
Also a comment made that he envies that Superman has thick full hair while Lex is bald.

Josh Brolin is an interesting choice. Especially if they want Batman in his late 30s or early 40s.

I've been thinking about how this 'vs' movie is going to play out. They seem to be getting inspiration from The Dark Knight Returns, even going so far as using a quote from that boom during the announcement at SDCC. However in that series Superman is a government stooge following orders from Regean but the MoS Superman has been established as working outside the govt purview.

I've been thinking about how this 'vs' movie is going to play out. They seem to be getting inspiration from The Dark Knight Returns, even going so far as using a quote from that boom during the announcement at SDCC. However in that series Superman is a government stooge following orders from Regean but the MoS Superman has been established as working outside the govt purview.

inspiration =/= same everything.

WARNER BROTHERS HAS JUST ANNOUNCED....

_its-official-ben-affleck-is-batman-header.jpg

Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne for the next Superman/Batman film!

Its Official Ben Affleck is Batman! :unsure: :eek:hmy: :good!:

"Snyder also expressed his excitement about the casting of Affleck, noting, “Ben provides an interesting counter-balance to Henry’s Superman. He has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain the charm that the world sees in billionaire Bruce Wayne. I can’t wait to work with him.”

Last edited:
So any takers now on Jennifer Garner as Catwoman?

Actually I could have seen that before Affleck although his acting isn't as bad as some think see ARGO!

Last edited:
I'm pretty much in shock.

He can turn out a good performance every now and then but I'm not impressed with this choice at all.

Not really sure what the uproar is. I mean he wouldn't have been my first choice but I'm sure he'll be fine. There could have been much worse picks out there.

VN Store

Back