'14 GA DE Andrew Williams

6a00d83451bda469e2015434136da5970c-500wi
vs.
football2.png

jack-deal.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Some Dawg fans heated and frustrated today.

Not trying to pick on UGA, but the article from which I got that photo in my previous post had a comment that stated maybe it's better to not have an indoor practice field than have one that size.

Some Dawg fans heated and frustrated today.

I would imagine so. I have seen and heard a number of Ga fans complain about the indoor facility, others have said it is no big deal. What are your feelings on it and do you see any plans to build a new one any time soon? I know that one is new, but it sucks.

I would imagine so. I have seen and heard a number of Ga fans complain about the indoor facility, others have said it is no big deal. What are your feelings on it and do you see any plans to build a new one any time soon? I know that one is new, but it sucks.

I don't think it's that a big of a deal to be perfectly honest with you. It would be nice to have one but I don't think it's a difference maker. Our staff still recruits very well and produces NFL talent every year without one.

Oakland high school in Murfreesboro also has a bigger indoor practice field than that.

that was never intended to be a practice field. it was intended to be a place to meet with recruits/parents and have some walk throughs and it's very nice for what it was designed to do..

Last edited:
I don't think it's that a big of a deal to be perfectly honest with you. It would be nice to have one but I don't think it's a difference maker. Our staff still recruits very well and produces NFL talent every year without one.

vol fans on this board bring it up more than any fan base out there and no it's not a big deal at all. a recruit isn't going to pick a school due to having an ipf or not.. the only time it matters is if we would lose a practice before a game due to the weather, but other than that it's not a big deal .

that was never intended to be a practice field.. not sure how many times it needs to be said to vol fans for you to understand that.

Its understood clearly, but as long as UGA fans keep getting defensive and posting about it then of course its going to keep getting mentioned. You must still be a kid to yet to have learned that you never show if there is something that bothers you and that it only makes it more fun to aggrevate. Ala fans are the absolute worst, they are easy targets. Very sensitive and defensive and ready to fight. Very funny.

I think that space is specifically for putting prospective rb recruits in real game like situations with uga's actual team.

Last edited:
Yea doesnt CMR lead the SEC and probably country every year in arrests and suspensions? How many suspensions does he average a yr and how many since he has been at UGA. Seems like every year they open the season with X amount of players missing this game, that game but considering the ease of their OOC schedule every year it doesnt matter because they make it back for Conference games. That Disciplinarian...

As annually documented by the Ol' Ball Coach.

So are we going to offer Palmer and lock these 2 kids up as Vols? Makes sense to me at least.

Anyone think Paulk and Hurd wanted to be the only 2 backs this cycle and thats why we haven't offered? Not insinuating they're afraid of competition, maybe the coaches are just satisfied

Anyone think Paulk and Hurd wanted to be the only 2 backs this cycle and thats why we haven't offered? Not insinuating they're afraid of competition, maybe the coaches are just satisfied

I think I saw where someone said Paulk was told by the staff that he and Hurd would be the 2 backs taken in this class if he committed. We could very well be finished at RB(Truitt/Autry could be part time RB/WR). If they planned on taking a 3rd, I would take Palmer as I think it helps land Williams. Palmer also fills a void for a bigger back we have had for a while.

VN Store

Back