'14 GA DE Andrew Williams

What kind of stuff, do y'all think, are written on those letters? What could he possibly have to say to a recruit that would take 150 letter? Haha I think it's awesome and I love it but, just curious.

What kind of stuff, do y'all think, are written on those letters? What could he possibly have to say to a recruit that would take 150 letter? Haha I think it's awesome and I love it but, just curious.

I assume the first 100 were to explain how much of a cluster f*k Doolz was.

Reactions: 7 people
Couldn't have been USPS... They got there.
#Fedex #UPS[/QUOTE

I've had several packages delivered to the wrong address by UPS. I go with the post office because they are more reliable and a heck of alot cheaper. Just my IMO

I gotta admit, u had me lol'in on this one HG..

Meyer did it after he took over for Zook. Didn't call him out just saying that some relationship, product on the field etc would be different. Basically, that azz clown is no longer here. :lol:

Meyer did it after he took over for Zook. Didn't call him out just saying that some relationship, product on the field etc would be different. Basically, that azz clown is no longer here. :lol:

Yep.. Butch has to clean up a big mess.. Left by a few coaches.

I assume the first 100 were to explain how much of a cluster f*k Doolz was.

I'd like to introduce this guy...oskievollum...if the rest of your weekend is free, he'll impart 200 letters worth of content setting you straight on Dooley...check your logic when you enter that arena
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Couldn't have been USPS... They got there.
#Fedex #UPS[/QUOTE

I've had several packages delivered to the wrong address by UPS. I go with the post office because they are more reliable and a heck of alot cheaper. Just my IMO

Just sent my daughters tax return via USPS certified mail. They lost it and have no idea where it is. Not feeling it too much for USPS right now. At least UPS knows where the damn thing is.

Just sent my daughters tax return via USPS certified mail. They lost it and have no idea where it is. Not feeling it too much for USPS right now. At least UPS knows where the damn thing is.

The USPS is in serious financial trouble too. One would think they'd be on top of their s@@@ more then ever these days, but they are not. If something doesn't change I fear many USPS will have no choice but to close down. UPS and FedEx have put the USPS in a serious financial bind that will eventually lead to the disposal of the USPS IMHO.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back