'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

Are you serious or a troll? It is an honor to play for UT! If a player doesn't feel that way then I don't want them! We will Rise To The Top! bUTch will lead the way! GBO!!!!!

It's not an honor to play for alabama? We are already at the top. Saban "coaches coaches". Anything else I should add?:rock:

Oh boy! Go tattle to the mods! Get me banned! Oh no whatever shall I do? The poor vols cant handle 6 in a row and the ALABAMA DYNASTY lol!:)

It sucks, but it's not the first time. I've sat through 6 in a row before, and it won't kill me to do it again. What will you do when the tides turn? They did before and they will again. This series has always been kinda streaky.

It sucks, but it's not the first time. I've sat through 6 in a row before, and it won't kill me to do it again. What will you do when the tides turn? They did before and they will again. This series has always been kinda streaky.

You sir are correct. It will turn again!!!!!!

Oh boy! Go tattle to the mods! Get me banned! Oh no whatever shall I do? The poor vols cant handle 6 in a row and the ALABAMA DYNASTY lol!:)

We'll cope the same way you did when UT won 7 in a row. Except we'll do it with a little more class. That kind of success doesn't last forever.

"... Whatever shall I do?" Go tell your trailer park friends bUTch is coming. While your at it why don't you tell your fellow tea baggers about the dangers of inbreeding.

:eek:lol:

We'll cope the same way you did when UT won 7 in a row. Except we'll do it with a little more class. That kind of success doesn't last forever.

You just insinuated that Bama fans have class, therefore I must assume you are a simpleton.

oh boy! Go tattle to the mods! Get me banned! Oh no whatever shall i do? The poor vols cant handle 6 in a row and the alabama dynasty lol!:)

Vol fan: "I want the truth"

Dynasty: "You can't handle the truth"

Vol fan: "Did you kiss Saban's balls"?

Dynasty: "Your damn right I did"!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back