'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

Sanddune, you keep posting after me. So, just FYI, if you're responding to things I'm saying, I can't read them. You're on ignore. Been that way since you went full retard on the board a while back.

No offense.

Reactions: 1 person
I ain't picking a fight either .. I said I'd love for him to stick ... I want him in orange ... But I hope u talked to every other poster who said kamara would be riding the bench at bama... Did u talk to them like u are me ?

Does anyone know who else is visiting Bama this weekend?

2013:
Vonn Bell
Alvin Kamara
Reuben Foster
Montravius Adams
A’Shawn Robinson
Eddie Jackson
and of course Jason Carr

Commits:
Jonathan Allen
Darius Paige
Bradley Bozeman
Anthony Averett
Walker Jones

2014:
Bo Scarbrough
Racean Thomas possibly
Artavis Scott
Mason Cole
- having JR day next weekend so most will come then

may have forgotten some, but there ya go

Sanddune, you keep posting after me. So, just FYI, if you're responding to things I'm saying, I can't read them. You're on ignore. Been that way since you went full retard on the board a while back.

No offense.

None taken.

Haven't responded to you once in this thread. Good job with the paranoia though seeing as though it goes well with the grade school level use of the sissy button.

And if you have me on ignore, how do you know I'm consistently posting behind you? Probably just wanted some extra attention like Manti T'eo.

That being said, this thread isn't about you or me. It's about Jason Carr. So lets try to stay on topic.

I ain't picking a fight either .. I said I'd love for him to stick ... I want him in orange ... But I hope u talked to every other poster who said kamara would be riding the bench at bama... Did u talk to them like u are me ?

No because that's a completely different situation IMO as Karmara is not currently committed to UT.

Not really, big difference in being positive and passing off one's negativity as more than an opinion. Not going down this path with you. I'm more interested in Carr's recruitment than trading barbs involving a bunch of conjecture.

I'm terribly sorry that you being surly and sarcastic and calling me names has offended you.

The only thing I can fathom at this point is that you must have meant to quote someone else, because nothing you have said during this exchange has appeared to have any contextual relation to anything I said in this thread.

Agreed. Also hope we get Carr.

None taken.

Haven't responded to you once in this thread. Good job with the paranoia though seeing as though it goes well with the grade school level use of the sissy button.

And if you have me on ignore, how do you know I'm consistently posting behind you? Probably just wanted some extra attention like Manti T'eo.

That being said, this thread isn't about you or me. It's about Jason Carr. So lets try to stay on topic.

None taken.

If you have someone on ignore it still shows that they have made a post but it doesn't show what they said...just says something like "you can not see this message because you have this person on ignore." Or something like that.

Guys we got Carr. I really think after reading everything over last couple weeks he's ours. It may get bumpy, but he'll come back to always thinking UT, and that will win out!!

If you have someone on ignore it still shows that they have made a post but it doesn't show what they said...just says something like "you can not see this message because you have this person on ignore." Or something like that.

Why explain anything to him? You can't fix stupid.

Why explain anything to him? You can't fix stupid.

Agreed on the last part. Which is why I was never responding to you to begin with.

Speaking of stupid. Thread about Jason Carr. Do you want to discuss his recruitment? Or talk about how the ignore feature works seeing as though I've never been mentally weak enough to wish people's comments away?

If alabama wants Carr, they'll get Carr. Seeing as how they've won 3 out of 4 national titles...can you reall y blame the kid?

Are you serious or a troll? It is an honor to play for UT! If a player doesn't feel that way then I don't want them! We will Rise To The Top! bUTch will lead the way! GBO!!!!!

VN Store

Back