'13 TN DE Jason Carr (UT signee)

Just got this text from my bama friend

Bone now says Carr may get the full court press.. So the staff may have found out they need another DL... But said Carr has said he is solid to UT

Follow up second text:

In his newest update he says staff will accept if he flips and to expect them to put on full court press.

Just got this text from my bama friend

Bone now says Carr may get the full court press.. So the staff may have found out they need another DL... But said Carr has said he is solid to UT

Players taking visits are not solid...they may flip they may not...but they are definitely not solid

Work with an Ole Miss alumni who said OM is making a push for him. Seems like he may be slipping away. Hope CBJ can keep him a Vol.

if we keep Carr, is he going to start at DE or would he be like a 2nd or 3rd stringer?

IMO you got Jacques on one side and Marlon on the other. After Marlon it's Corey Miller and then wide open. Carr second or third string as a freshman.

JMOIMOFWIWFYILOLLMAOGBOVFL

I know I'm gonna get hammered for this .... But if he wants to go let him go ... We need kids on this team like Austin sanders and Reeves maybin that wanna be vols...if he wants to go get a ring while mixing up the Gatorade cya ... I'd love for him to stick ...been committed forever .. Now bama has a spot ... And he all of a sudden thinks he's gonna win the Outland trophy at Bama ... Cya

Reactions: 1 person
I know I'm gonna get hammered for this .... But if he wants to go let him go ... We need kids on this team like Austin sanders and Reeves maybin that wanna be vols...if he wants to go get a ring while mixing up the Gatorade cya ... I'd love for him to stick ...been committed forever .. Now bama has a spot ... And he all of a sudden thinks he's gonna win the Outland trophy at Bama ... Cya

Did he say something aabout winning an Outland trophy at Bama? I must have missed that.

He wants to be a Vol. So does Vonn Bell. Sometimes it's not the best thing for your career. Some don't mind sacrificing that, some do.

Carr NEEDS to be a part of this class.

Reactions: 1 person
This is from our (Bama) 247 site. They ask recruits to predict the NC game and here is what Carr had to say:

Jason Carr, Memphis (Tenn.) White Station, Tennessee commit- "I don't care because the Vols are gonna be there next year."

Tennessee fans are the kings of freaking out.

Players taking visits are not solid...they may flip they may not...but they are definitely not solid

The days of saying the kid is just having fun in taking his trips is BS. If the kid is visiting, he is looking at options. Especially if he has been committed for months and decides to take visits a 2 weeks-month before signing day.

He wants to be a Vol. So does Vonn Bell. Sometimes it's not the best thing for your career. Some don't mind sacrificing that, some do.

Carr NEEDS to be a part of this class.

True talent speaks for itself coming to UT will only enhance his career with playing time and alot of tv exposure.

What's the big deal with Carr visiting UA? Half of our fanbase was cheering for alabama in the NC game.

SEC pride they said..it won't effect UT recruiting they said.

Reactions: 6 people

Good God man. Way to make a lot of assumptions and completely overreact bc someone is taking a visit. Oh and do you think everyone who goes and plays at bama bled crimson and white b4 they played for them and didn't take visits to any schools other than bama? No. And it seems to be working out pretty well for them. Kids don't have to be in love with a university their whole lives to go there, be great players for them, and win championships. Sure it is great if thats happens to be the case but they can still play their tails off and win if it's not.

Last edited:
Lol @ A. Bone and TW. Simmons doesn't know squat either way.

I told y'all from the start. CBJ has work ahead of him. And Carr is indeed a take for a Bama.

He's right. You are not making sense.

No you 2 are just dullards that didn't get the Kreskin reference. On top of it your weak and insecure which is why you pile on. But this isn't about your deficiencies this is about Jason Carr and me interrupting posters freaking out and having a defeatist attitude by reading too much too early in reference to this visit.

Seems a bit contradictory, IMO.

Not really, big difference in being positive and passing off one's negativity as more than an opinion. Not going down this path with you. I'm more interested in Carr's recruitment than trading barbs involving a bunch of conjecture.

Alot of assptions ? One ? That being the Outland trophy ? ...

You also assumed that he doesn't want to be a Vol like Sanders and Maybin just because he is taking a visit and that he would be riding the bench and "mixing the Gatorade" at bama which, to me, says that you are assuming he's not good enough to play there. But maybe it's just me. Look I'm not trying to pick a fight or argue, I just don't get why you are calling him out just because he is taking a visit... Most recruits take all the visits that they can as their decision has a huge impact on the rest of their lives. Why is it a bad thing that he wants to make absolutely sure that he is covering all of his bases and making the best decision that he can since his future is on the line?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back