'13 AL RB Johnathan Ford (no longer a Vandy commit)

It might be. I presumed it was Ford though. I am not sure. Just a guess.

I would assume Ford and hope for Chubb... I believe Chubb will be a 5 star going into next year. He is an impressive runner and I can't wait for him to get to Knoxville and continue running like he does in high school.

Be nice if we can get Ford. Besides Green and Kamara(No chance)I really think he is at the top of our list

Watch for the article to have a heavy Vandy slant. The slurpers are rampant with that rag and Franklin has them saying anything he wants.

Yep, us wooing him away from them would definitely sting that punk and program. Itd be "check mate" UT...back to life...back to reality...

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Reactions: 1 person
Watch for the article to have a heavy Vandy slant. The slurpers are rampant with that rag and Franklin has them saying anything he wants.

I've already hear that it is going to be about how solid he is to Vandy and how much this weekend's visit will solidify his sport among the Vandy class, or something along those lines.

Yep, us wooing him away from them would definitely sting that punk and program. Itd be "check mate" UT...back to life...back to reality...

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Yea and if he doesn't choose us the two Vandy fans will find their way on here and tell us we couldn't steal him.

Graham will be in Alabama on Thursday visiting with running back Johnathan Ford before he heads to Nashville on Friday for his Vanderbilt visit. Auburn is expected to be a factor with Ford also after their recent offer.

Hubbs

Come join us in the promise land. Auburn is about to on probation and Vandy is Vandy. Our lifetime record versus the academic blowhards is ridiculous. Come on Mr. Ford be a power T in our Power Spread.

Reactions: 2 people
Graham also visited with Alvin Kamara, but it doesn't look like he will end up visiting at this point although Tennessee will continue to try. Finally, Thursday, Graham had a follow up visit with Johnathan Ford. Tennessee did absolutely nothing but help itself with Ford's official visit to Knoxville as Tennessee gained ground and momentum. The question is was it enough to steal him away from Vanderbilt and keep him from ending up at Auburn who offered this week. His recruitment, like Ford's stock, continues to heat up.

VQ

I would be cool with a Green and Ford haul, or even Green and Kemp or Barber. As long as we get Green and another back, I will feel good about our RB haul.

Reactions: 2 people
I would be cool with a Green and Ford haul, or even Green and Kemp or Barber. As long as we get Green and another back, I will feel good about our RB haul.

Me too.

But getting any two of those, which imo we have a great shot at, would be good haul.

VN Store

Back